Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ

(Just to let y'all know I fucking suck at doing wedding so just know this will be ass as hell.)
Day of the wedding 💒
Melo 🛸
LAMELO WAKE UP BRUH! Zo yelled busting into my room at 7:30am in morning. I groaned and put the pillow over my head and he pulled the covers off me.

Bro wake up nigga you finna get married today at 12pm. He said.

It's 7:30 in morning I got hella time. I said.

I don't care nigga come on get up brush ya teeth and get dress so we could get some breakfast. He said. I sighed and grabbed my phone and texted Loyalty.

Mamas😫🦋: Goodmoring babe I miss you ❤️‍🩹

Me: I miss you too mamas🖤
——
Loyalty 🦋

I got out my bed and walked to my bathroom. I did my business then went downstairs my mom was making breakfast dad was on his phone.

Good morning princess. Dad said.

Morning. I said sitting down.

Aren't you excited? Mom asked.

Yes I can't wait. I said walking to the bathroom I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth then did my face wash routine.

Well Imma go make breakfast. She said. I nod and turned on the shower. I got the shower took a 20min shower then got dress and went downstairs.

Finally girl hurry and eat the people are on their way. Mom said.

I wanna talk to melo. I said walking to the back door.

Loyal. She said.

Mom I wanna speak to him just for few minutes. I said FaceTiming melo he answered on the third ring.

You okay mamas? He asked.

Yea I just wanted to talk to you. I said sitting down on the chair.

What you doing? I asked.

Nothing. He said.

I can't wait to see you. I said. He smiled and looked down at the phone.

Me I can't wait to see you in that beautiful ass dress looking like a queen. He said. I smiled and blushed.

I have so many butterflies in my stomach right now cuz of you. You always make my nervous. I said.

You tell me this all the time mamas. He said:

LOYAL! Mom yelled.

I'll see you little papi. I said,

You better chill out before I come over. He said.

You'll have all night for that after the wedding. I said.

Yeah I'm not pulling out so when you come you better be prepared. He said.

So you wanna make a baby? I asked.

I mean if that's what you wanna do then hell yea. He said.

No we already planned this out. I said

Come on princess please I want a reason to be in house when my friends ask me to go out. He said.

But who said I didn't wanna go out with my friends? I asked sitting down.

I'll watch my kid while you chill. He said.

No. I said eating my bacon.
——