The Game (part 2)

“It's simple, really. All you gotta do is just let me in and take control.

“Take..control?” He repeated. “I told you it was a simple game.” Dream said proudly. “So, Do we have a deal?” He asked. Ranboo, who wasn't thinking much of it, accepted. “By letting you in? I mean, you're in my house currently so..” Ranboo explained in a confused manner. “I meant letting me take control, Ranboo.” The enderian's eyes widden as his lips parted as if he wanted to say something but it was kept unheard and silent. A heavy and deep silence filling the room. “Con..trol?” He repeated, Dream nodding his head slightly. Ranboo hesitated, it was a matter of life or death. He knew that if he declined, he would get tortured mentally by Dream, and if he did, Dream had the choice to do whatever he pleased with Ranboo.

“I accept.” The enderian said, slight hesitance in his voice.

Good. All you need to do is sign this contract to make sure you agree with this at your fullest and that you will 几ㄖㄒ change your mind!” The blonde said, his smirk obvious by his tone from under his mask. The boy grabbed the pen and signed the book. “Good, that wasn't hard was it?” The tall man smiled from under his cyramic mask. “But how will we make sure the others don't know, especially Tubbo..?” “He won't know, he doesn't even care about you. He hates you. Don't you get it? Everyone does.” Dream teleports behind the boy, whispering in his ear which only caused Ranboo to panic more. “They hate me..?” He asked, “No..They- They wouldn't hate me, right?” He was fixating the spruce wood floor, thoughts rushing through his head like lightning. The words that came out Dream's mouth, they were as sharp as a blade. “No.., I'm their friend..” Ranboo said, his voice was slightly shaky out of confusion and sadness. “They all hate you, everyone single on of them. They all think you're the reason of their problems. You ARE the reason, you're mistakes and actions affected everyone. Even Tommy, You stole his bestfriend. That's why he hates you.” The masked person infront of him laughed like a maniac, “I...But I didn't steal Tubbo..He..-” Ranboo mumbled. “Oh but you did. That's why even Tommy hates you.

“He doesn't hate me, They don't hate me.” Ranboo refused to believe what the tall man infront of him was saying. “You're in denial, Ranboo,” Dream sighed, “They all hate you, you betrayed all of them. You even hurt so many of them.” The enderian's eyes widden, he didn't actually betray them all..right? Why couldn't he remember, why is all just a big blurr? Why does it feel like it's right there but he can't reach it? “I don't believe you.” He snapped. “Remember.” Just that felt like knives into his heart, he couldn't no matter how much he tried, the memory of it was just a blurr, a puzzle piece that ended up dissapearing. Why was it so hard to remember? “I..can't. It all feels like a blurr, an empty space that used to be full..I-”

I Understand. But you have to remember. Just remember.

Just remember.....

Just remember.

Just remember.

Remember.

It was easy to say. His memory was blank. Not a single image popping into his head, just that one phrase..over..and over..and..over..It felt like a loop. A never ending room, like a music disc on repeat for infinity. “Just remember..” Ranboo repeated, covering his ears with his hands as he once again started shaking on the ground. “Why can't I just remember..” He started, “It feels so empty, like a blurr. It hurts so bad..I keep trying but it feels like that hard work leads to nothing..!” He cried out. “You're useless. This is why they hate you. You only think of you. Not the others around you. Just Ranboo.” Dream sighed, “How cruel of you, they were all so nice to you aswell, I almost feel bad for them.” Ranboo's vision went foggy, something standing in the middle of the fog..it looked like a..a..face..?

That same...dumb, stupid smiley face that he knew way too well.

Does it hurt?”

“What..?”

“Usually it's quite common for actions to..hurt.”

“What actions?”

.............

“The murder.”

:)