Checkmate

:)

That smile..god it was terrifying, it made the poor ender boy insane. He would start breathing heavily and small pieces if memory would come back. “The..murder?” He repeated. “⊬⟒⌇, ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜. ⏁⊑⟒ ⋔⎍⍀⎅⟒⍀ ⟟⋏☊⟟⎅⟒⋏⏁.” What murder incident? There would be no possible chance that Enderian did it, right? No Way.. that would be another level of insane. “⍙⏃☍⟒ ⎍⌿, ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜.

⍙⏃☍⟒ ⎍⌿, ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜.
⍙⏃☍⟒ ⎍⌿, ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜.
⍙⏃☍⟒ ⎍⌿, ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜.

“⍙⏃☍⟒..⎍⌿?” The enderman was confused, why would he tell him to wake up? This can't be a nightmare, it was so real..the voices. The voices hurt. Did you know that th voices are right? They're his friends! They make every event better. They even tell him how...how..useless he was..how everyone hated him..No, that wasn't true. He always helped people with their problems that he barely had time for his own, which is what the voices feed off of to scare and pain the enderman, wow..I almost feel sorry for him.

⍙⏃☍⟒..⎍⌿?

And then,
He woke up.

“Ranboo? Are you alright? Can you hear me?” Tubbo asked, worried as tears rolled downed his cheeks. “Please answer me..” He sniffled and nuzzled into Ranboo's hand, Micheal next to Tubbo, crying aswell. “Tu..Tubbo..?-” Ranboo stuttered, still half asleep. It was a nightmare? All of this, for him to wake up? All of this was messed up. Why would he have a nightmare like that? “You're okay! Thank goodness..” Tubbo laughed happily. “Yeah...” He looked at the ceiling.

You are such an idiot

Idiot

Useless

Worthless

Annoying

S
T
U
P
I
D

Never have I seen someone so..Useless.

Ever.

“Ranboo? You okay?” Tubbo tilts his head slightly. “Yeah, yeah..I'm fine, don't worry about me.” The enderman assured. “Alright, I'm glad you're doing okay Boss Man!” The boy smiled. Ranboo laughed a bit, it was good to see Tubbo happy and not..mad. Like in his nightmare. Micheal went back to bed, Tubbo leaving to go farm some carrots outside and maybe go mining.

He's here with you Ranboo.” A small voice echoed in his head, making him flinch and cover his ears once again, his breath picking up as if those words started rushing through his head quickly. “Kill him.” Another voice echoed. “Kill Micheal.” and once again, a new voice echoed. Three voices now repeating and chanting the same sentence. “No more connections.” Why him, why did he have to go through this? He did nothing to deserve this, right? He was always kind to everybody around him. 'No more connection' sounds awfully familiar to the Enderian, like an old lyric that came back to his head from when he was a child or like a small tune that you would remember from a long long time ago. Then, music started playing.

Now playing C418 - 13

That disc..for some strange reason it hurt like a knife. Why? Why did it sound like the end, is it close? The bells ringing and the tune in the back brought memories from past wars and drama's in the smp..but why are they not completed? Why does it feel like it's missing a piece?

“Do you blame yourself?”

“What?”

Well, it is quite common after those actions for some people to feel some kind of..Guilt.”

“What actions..”

“The murder.”

The murder. That's what Dream was talking about in his nightmare..but what murder? No one died, if someone did the he would've known. If something happens in the SMP, it spreads quicker than anything. Which is why in this world, no one can trust anyone.

——

“Tubbo, we need you to make a plan on how to kill Eret. We need to end the kingdom, now or never.” Quackity sighed, his hands flat on the cold quartz table that furnished the room. “It's hard, he has the best player in the smp to protect him, and that player, is Dream.” The smaller boy looked at Big Q, a serious look plastered on his face without any sign on other emotions but that. “I'm fully aware, but..hear me out. If we enough of our men to distract him, we can get through and kill him.” Quackity grabbed the wooden figurines on the table, placing them in order. “Punz, Purpled, Niki, Karl, Sam, George and Sapnap could try and kill him,” He moved the 7 wooden dolls around Dream's figurine. “Then, me and you go from the underground tunel that I dug last time. It's completed.” Quackity added. “And what about Eret? What if he isn't there?” The brunet gave a confused look on his face, The black haired man infront of him laughing. “We all know he doesn't leave his thrown, Mister President. It's always been like that.” Karl joined in the conversation. “True.” Tubbo smiled, “Alright! That's enough planning for one day, I'll see you all tomorrow at the entrance. Make sure to wear enchanted armor and bring powerful weapons, Is that clear?” The people around the table nodded, all of them taking their leave and going home, some going to train with their friends or alone.

——

The next morning, everyone was at the entrance, waiting for Tubbo's signal start shooting their arrows.

“CHARGE!” Tubbo yelled out, all the armored people around the castle shooting at the top guards, some going straight for Dream as Quackity and Tubbo entered the dirt tunel. “Alright..Follow me.” The Ravenet whispered, Tubbo nods and follows. As they arrived in thr castle, The queen, Eret, was on her throne, not paying any care for her surroundings. “Ready?” Big Q whispers, “Ready.” Tubbo replied, both of them charging for the brown haired person on the throne. He let out a loud yelp as he was on the ground, a sword to his back as he was completly stuck. “GUARDS!” She shouts, Techno and Dream barging in along with the people from Tubbo's side. “Let him go emmidiatly. This is a warning.” Dream said. Tubbo laughed like a Maniac, everybody waiting for him to the end the poor king's life. “If he dies, you are under MY control, Dream.” Tubbo smiled.

This is checkmate.”

DRE-..M..-”