After me and Andy were done freaking out he decided to give me a tour of the house. It was a really nice house. Our parents bedroom was downstairs and there were 2 bedrooms upstairs and a bathroom. His room was by the bathroom and there was a little hallway to a guest room aka my room. His room was nice it had a bunch of kiss posters and he had a couple kiss and batman decorations also Cincinnati bengals decor also. I was like wow ur room is really cool. He had a Ps4 video game console and a bunch of video games. So like normal boy shit 🤣. The guest room was nice it had a bed with a black headboard and it was the room was a light gray with a couple pretty pictures on the wall. I said wow andy this guest room is really pretty. He said good I'm glad that u like it he said that with a sly smile I rolled my eyes at him. He brought my things upstairs and put them on the bed then left to go downstairs. I guess he just wanted me to be comfortable and give me space which didn't bother me. I kinda like being alone. He came back in and said btw I love ur shirt and ur outfit I said thanks and he winked at me and my face got bright red and I turned away quickly. After I used the restroom I went downstairs almost tripping on the last damn step he laughed and said are u ok I said yea shut up 🤣 while laughing like great mother shit that's embarrassing. Our parents were hanging out and talking around the island in the kitchen. I walked in and said damn dad how did u afford this house its really nice. He looked at me and said watch ur mouth and Amy pipped in and said it was her place I said oh ok it's really nice. She said thank u and andy walked and giggled under his breath. We talked about wat we should do and after a couple minutes of silence I said wat about we go to the beach they said sure let's do that I said ok. I grabbed my phone and put my vans back on and we went to the car. Andy wanted to open my car door and I let him after we all got in we went to the beach a bunch of good songs came on the radio. My favorite song by The 1975 came on Robbers and I got excited and started singing along. After the song was over every one was like Olivia u sing really good I got embarrassed and said thanks. Then the next song came on I nearly screamed what makes you beautiful came on by One Direction and I nearly lost my shit everyone started laughing and my dad turned up the radio. I was sooo excited I was like hell ya this ma shit while smiling like a maniac. I looked at Andy and he was starting at me like I was an angel and I started getting really shy and nervous again.