I got all my stuff in the car and said goodbye to Andy I didn't want to but I had to. Me and my best friend nat have 2 years left of college. I want to be a crime scene cleaner and she just wants her degree she just doesn't know what she wants her career to be yet. My dad kept trying to pretend to be my counselor I was not having it. He kept saying if u need anyone to talk to in here I said yea sure ok cool. I just wanted to listen to music in peace after a couple minutes of not talking I just put my earbuds in the whole way home. I hope I get my license soon so I can drive by myself. I'm 19 and still waiting to get my damn license. I can't wait to graduate college in 2 years. When we got to my house my dad said bye and I had to get all my shit on my own thanks dad. After I got my stuff and walked up to the door I didn't even get in the house I turned around and he just fucking left like I was Nothing and he didn't care if I got inside. Luckily the door was unlocked and my mom was home. She said hey Olivia how was ur visit at ur dads house i said good. I was not telling my mom my dad and step mom left and I had sex with andy twice uh yea not telling her that. I said I'm going drop my stuff in my room she said ok sounds good. I have college tomorrow fuck great.