Chapter 22

Mother Miranda and other four lords! They looked so... cool?

Karl Heisenberg, He looks like he would drink everyday and wouldn't really care? You already met him so you liked him either way.

Donna Beneviento and Angie, Hmmm she looked strange but so curious, what's under that black veil. And the doll, kinda creepy but cute.

Salvatore Moreau, Well it's something.. a fish man? He looked interesting but scary..

They all looked at you, "Well well, isn't the cute maiden a little to bold to come here so good looking." Heisenberg said teasingly.

He beckoned you to come over, you were about to walk to him but your countess stopped you, "Enough with your foolish games, Heisenberg." Your countess said sternly.

You both sat on a chair which was her size so you had to sit on her lap.

Blah blah blah the meeting was all about important stuff, but you kept looking at Donna, something about her made you wanna get to know her..

She looked at you, you blushed.

She waved and did a little signal with her hands, you did as well.

'She's definitely something.' You thought.

Your countess was still distracted by Mother Miranda's actions and orders.

Donna lifted up her veil a little, you saw half of her face, you instantly blushed a crimson red, 'Woah.. she's pretty..' You thought.

"Your really pretty." You said to Donna, how? You leaned in and whispered it.

Your mistress didn't really care what you did there she kept paying attention to Mother Miranda, "I think you should pay attention now Donna." You said chuckling a little, she nodded.

You then sat up normally on your mistress's lap.

You looked over to Heisenberg, He smiled and waved, you smiled back and waved too.

Now, your mistress did pay attention to that.

Your mistress took your chin and made you look up to her, she gave you a warning look. You didn't understand?

She let go of your chin and you touched it, it stinged like hell.

You didn't quite catch what your mistress did, so you just kept doing silly stuff with Heisenberg, Yes your countess was still looking.

What was the silly things? Well it was flipping each other off or mocking each other.

Your mistress was pissed, she held your waist tightly which made you yelp.

Heisenberg knew what was gonna happen so he stopped looking at you and looked to Mother Miranda.

Your mistress started to unbuckle your belt, 'What the fuck? We're in a meeting?!' You thought.

Luckily her hands were bigger than yours so nobody would notice, right?..

She unzipped your pants and slid in a finger inside your undergarments.

You got nervous, and hot what was your mistress trying to do?

She found your clit, she started to move her index finger in circular motions around your clit.

She knew how sensitive you were on that spot, you bit your lip, not wanting to make any noise while Mother Miranda was still giving out orders and tasks.

Your mistress leaned down to your ear, "Your really weak, so... if i go in a fast pace. Everyone will hear your pathetic little moans, you don't want that to happen right? Because it's embarrassing." She said in your ear.

You shook your head, "Your not being a very good girl in this meeting... i'd may have to make them hear your little moan~" She said licking your ear and whispering.

"W-Wait mistress no ple-" Before you could even whisper your sentence she went in a fast pace.

'Shit! I don't want them to hear my moan...' You thought.

You bit your lip hard, trying not to make any noise, which did work.

But it didn't help the fact that your dripping core wanted a finger inside it.

You put your hand on your mistress's hand and made her stop, "I think that's enough Alcina.." You whispered to her.

"Mmm sure.." She whispered back.

She buckled your pants back up and zipped it up.

That didn't help the fact that your undergarments were wet.

You twitched a little in your countess's lap.

"Alright, everyone is dismissed!" Mother Miranda said.

Everyone got off from their seats, you hopped off your countess's lap and got on your knees.

Why did you get on your knees? Well your legs are sore from all that teasing..

The four lords bowed, you tried to get off your knees and stand up.

It was a little hard but you managed to, "Augh... my l-legs.." You whimpered under your breath.

Mother Miranda left, so did Donna, Moreau and Heisenberg.

Leaving you and your countess, "F-Fuck you.." You said looking down at the floor and dropping down to your knees.

"Mmmm, satisfying... did you like that little tease dear?" She said teasingly.

"N-No... you almost made me moan in front of everyone!" You said.

She put her boot on your shoulders then down to your chest, you yelped in pain.

"I saw how you looked at Heisenberg and Donna, You don't wanna see my jealous side do you? No of course not! So focus on your goddamn mistress when in meetings!" She said.

"We should get going already..." you said, looking down.

"Instead of that.. we should do it here, it has a hole in the back, perfect for everyone to hear you moan out my name, so they know who made you cum." She said smirking.

"M-Mistress please... in the castle?.." You whined and begged.

"But that's no fun, my dear y/n you have a punishment you owe, your beauty cannot help you get out of this now~" She said pressing her heel further down on your chest.

"Please... A-Alcina.." You whined.

"Mmmm... fine." She said sternly.

She picked you up from your knees and carried you in a bridal style.

Walking back to the castle.

A few minutes later.....

You both finally arrived, opening the door for your mistress, she went in and so did you, closing the door behind you.

You were about to walk in a different direction, "And where do you think your going? You still have a punishment, don't think that i'm gonna forget after a couple of minutes." She said sternly.

"Y-Yes mistress..." You said.

You went beside her and you both walked upstairs to her room.

She let you in first and she went in, closing the door behind you.

Locking it.

"Now now, No one will be able to interrupt us." She said looking up and down at you, smirking.

You looked at her, nervously.

"Get on your knees." She said in a commanding tone.

'What?!' You thought.

Oooo what's gonna happen next??