✨Chapter 46✨

After an actual good night's rest, you were sitting in class at your designated desk.

Awaiting patiently for class to begin.

And soon it did, with Mr. Aizawa finishing for Present Mic to come and teach.

You thought he was a fun kinda guy. Super loud, full of energy, but definitely got to the point.

And you expressed that.
"WOO! MIC!"

For absolutely no reason other than to show the class your appreciation for your teacher.

He took a bow. "Yes, it's me!"

°°°

Lunch rolled around soon after. You sat at your table surrounded by your friends..
And Ochako. Who sat three seats away from you.
The world felt like a bore today and you just wanted to go... Kinda ... Sleep.

"Kat, you want my apple juice?" You asked him.

"(Y/n) if you don't drink that apple juice I'll kill you."

You whined, "But Kat! It doesn't even provide vitamins!"

"It can help when your sick!"
He shout in retort.

"I'm not siiiick!" You kicked your feet, then huffed. "Just bored."

He continued eating, not minding the tantrum you just fucking threw.

"Wait till school's over." Was all he could think.
There really wasn't.. much to do till then.
He usually just waits the day out so he can sleep.
Of course doing his best to Excell at everything, then not caring otherwise.

That didn't sound fun at all. "Your just gonna make me do homework..."

"Yup." He said simply.

"I hate you."

"I fucking hate you too." He grumbled.

Kirishima turned to the two of your overhearing the whole conversation from right beside you.
"Come on, homework is fun!"

You shook your head at him. "No, Kiri. It's not."

"You ever had a 180 pound mongrel stand behind while you sobbed and tapped away at the computer. Screaming, "MORE GOD DAMMIT. MORE WORDS. I WANNA SEE 2,450."

Kirishima stood stunned.

And Bakugo just slapped a hand to your head, forcing you in the direction of your food.

"She's lying."

°°°

Thankfully, the day did end.
Not without a huff of course and changing out of your hero costume from training.

"(Y/n), coming to join us?" Mina asked, pulling her jacket off and unzipping her boots.

"Oh yeah, you're never in here." Jirou added, seeing you set your things down in the locker room.

"What happened?" Tsuyu chimed in.

You had no clue why they were so weird about it, it's a fucking locker room.
"Nothing, I just didn't feel like walking to the fucking nurses office."
It seemed like such a waste of time you cursed.