Chapter-6

"Are you following me ?" was the first question Jimin asked when he saw Taehyung in front of him and stared at him like a hawk.

Yoongi scuffs, and stirs a little to make room for the two and says, "Don't worry Taehyung, Jimin Fantasizes about all Boys in the world are stalking him." amazed by the fact, the look-alike of cat-human knows his name and both he and Taehyung laughed at the statement.

They need no formal introduction as he knows the other person is Yoongi, who was famous in their high school for his music and rapping skills, so being surprised is a big deal for him as he never thought the other will know him but he keeps his thoughts inside his head and continues smiling at the cute little banter going in between Jimin and Yoongi.

"And why are you guys holding hands?" suddenly, Jimin ask with a glint in his eyes and lips turned upward forming a smirk.

The two, who were unaware of the fact that they are holding hands, looks at their intervened hands and untangles them, tips of his ear turned red while the other shrugged like it's not a big deal.

Before Jimin could tease, further Namjoon and Jin enters, Taehyung's train booth train and hug the life out of him.

Due to last-minute reservations, Namjoon and Jin got seats in another booth and as Taehyung is also sharing the booth with Jungkook the brothers got separated.

"His smile is so cute" Yoongi whispers to Jimin who in return smacks him but they forget that Jungkook is silently listening to their conversation and agrees to it 100%.

All 6 of them sat together after the 10 minutes session of Introduction, which mainly consisted of Jimin and Yoongi blown away by Jin's beauty and hyped him up.

"Remember, Chim?

We used to toss to sit next to Teahyung! Whoever won was guaranteed to pass his exams!" with a giggle Yoongi says to Jimin but Joon smiles and says proudly,

That's my brother, always a topper".

Taehyung smiles shyly and blushes to appear on his face, he adjusted his glasses, turns to see Jungkook's soft smile while looking at him.

Butterflies flutters inside his stomach.

"Aye Tae?" Jimin pokes the other's bread cheeks which brokes his eye contact with Jungkook.

"Yes?"

"Would you like some ham and cheese sandwich?" and who is Taehyung to deny such a cute request, he nodes happily.

Jimin's heart dances when he sees the half box of sandwiches, Yoongi winks, he smiles and offers the other half to everybody.

"Please eat!" Jimin says as Yoongi passes the lunch box to the other.

"Hi, guys!"

His Jaw dropped, mouth flung open, stood up from his seat, and stumbled a little in the way but stood in front of the person who called out for everyone present there.

"Got a knife?" asked that person, and he answered back very excitedly.

"Knife! Yes! Definitely! One second. Right here somewhere!"

Namjoon, Jin, and Taehyung laugh while Jungkook shakes his head and mentally facepalms himself when he saw, how Jimin's smile dropped.

He always wonders why Jimin expects anything from Yoongi maybe that's why he hates the concept called love.

His one best friend is utterly in love with others while others have no idea about it. It's all so complicated.

He holds Jimin's hands, and this time Jimin doesn't even question the reason as he needed the warmth.