CHAPTER : 8 - ATTRACTION

Chapter : 8 - Attraction.

The lights dimmed to blue and took in my surroundings studying the living room.
It was mostly modern with white walls and black furniture. And the I couldn't get a clear picture the lights on the ceiling changed colours with mood lighting.

"V-Van-nessa seems busy." Qais chuckled leaning on the counter of the kitchen.

"I noticed." I said and when I looked up at him to meet his eyes, I caught his eyes taking me in and the familiar heat rushed all through my body and I sighed.

"Y-You look h-hot." He said and I licked my lips looking away and I shifted my weight from one leg to another.

"That feels weird coming from you." I spoke without meeting his eyes as.

"H-How?" He spoke closer to my ear with a soft chuckle as the music was loud. And that action tickled my senses and I closed my eyes.

"Y-You...w-well uh-" I opened my mouth to speak but I didn't exactly know what to answer.

"Y-You... w-well what?" He smiled and I glared at him.

Yes. He's mocking me.

"Stop mocking me Qais." I snapped at him and he tilted his head leaning a little closer.

"I'm n-not mo-mocking you K-K-Kash-ish-h." He said and bit the inside of his lip and I continued glaring.

"You are." I said folding my arms and he shook his head stroking his lite stubble.

"I-I shut-ter- n-naturally. I- can't help I-It." He said with a small smile and I met his eyes again and for a split second I saw it. The pain and insecurity he felt.

"Qais, I-" I spoke sighing and he cut me off with a smile.

"E-Everytime some-one shut-ters with me I-I feel t-they are mo-mocking me." He said in a breaking voice and I licked my lips as I was again not sure what exactly to say.

"I- I Qai-s-" I squeezed my eyes cussed. "Bloody hell." I said and looked back at him while he chuckled.

"Y-You-are ner-nervous." He chuckled throwing his head back lazily and my eyes were fixed on his blobing Adam's apple and I sucked my lip.

"It's ok-okay K-K-Kash-ish-h. I- don't m-mind any-thing with y-you." He smiled and I combed my hair nervously with my fingers.

"Okay." I breathed.

"W-will you d-dance with me?" He said pushing himself off the counter and standing straight towering me and he held out a hand for me leaving barely any distance between us.

"No." I said looking into his hypnotic eyes.

"P-Please?" He said and I shook my head.

"K-K-Kash-ish-h please." He whispered and I almost gave into it as if he spellcasted on me with his broken sensual voice.

Sure, you shutter Qais. Your words are broken. You are imperfect. Speaking every word takes a lot of you, you struggle with words. But how do you do it Qais?

For someone with such difficulty to speak, your voice is rarely sensual, it is intense, deep and addictive. What exactly are you Qais? And how do you just ignite me to flames? How do you make me forget everything else?

"K-K-Kash-ish-h please?" He said moving his hand to touch mine but stopped right away, and I gasped at the feel of electricity run through my veins just due to the tension he held my body with.

"Oh-kay." I breathed and the corners of his beautiful lips curved into a shy smile.

He waited for me to put my hand in his and glanced up to my face and smiled. I plastered my eyes to his face brushing all his beautiful features in the shadows of now pink light. I sucked in a breath and meeting his intense dark eyes, I placed my hand in his. He held mine in a soft grip. And I was alarmed right away at the warmth radiating of his palm.