Part One

I sat in the library studying for a biology test, ah that's how all the best stories start! Talking about bacterial infection. I flipped the page and a group of rowdy boys came in, you know the kind. The ones who think they run the small amount of world they have been in contact when, in fact, they had no measurable amount of skill in anything except yo mama jokes. Pitiful, really.

In the centre of it all was Quinn, the boy most girls would swoon at because of his seaweed green eyes and tanned skin, however I am not the type to swoon and, preferred him for a more simple reason, he was a submissive, plain and simple. And he might not know it but I was determined to show him. He was one of three people in the afterschool English class I took and I decided it would be quite fun to play around with that so at 03:30 I walked with him in silence from science to english.

'So,' he said awkwardly trying to avoid the silence 'Have you done the homework?' I smirk, this was the most used question in this class, because there was only three people homework couldn't be copied but we definitely 'borrowed' ideas from one another. I knelt down and got it out of my bag, handing it to him, smirking as I handed him a detailed debate on why BDSM builds trust and I watched his face from the corner of my eye go bright red. Our teacher, Mr Dixon, was chill and would probably enjoy a debate about something so rarely talked about. He hesitated then turned to me 'What if I wrote the opposing statement?'

I raised my eyebrow: I wasn't expecting it to go this well 'of course!' I smile at him my fakey preppy/nerd persona shining through. 'Ooo! What if we ask him to set out the tables like a real debate!' I grin and he smiles weakly.

'Sure,' he mutters 'sounds fun' again, he hesitates 'But.. I don't know much about this stuff' I smile, sweet and innocent 'I'll show you! Come round after school? My parents are out, nothing dirty or course! Just showing you the ropes! Literally' I giggle and he blushes 's-sure' And we walk into class.

Dixon agreed almost immediately, he loved the idea of an interesting debate, the last one we had was on Sia vs Taylor Swift and... seen as all of the class were classic rock fans, it ended.... badly. So afterschool I took him back to my place. I already had a plan but I had to remind myself this, to him, was about the debate, I couldn't scare him off.

'Hard limits?' I ask him, opening the front door and he shrugs 'don't accidentally murder me?' He says nervously laughing: I smile back, 'Relax, I know what I'm doing. Trust me.' I shrug off my backpack and my shoes and I see him glance at my shoes, 'before we start I'm going to tell you my rules' I say and I place a chair in the center on my music room and lock the door 'Listen carefully because I'll only say this once.

1) You may address me as either mistress, goddess, empress, my lady and queen.

2) When you are in this room you will worship the ground I walk on you are mine to command and to use how I please. How you are outside of this is not my business but in here you are mine.

3) I use the traffic light system. Red for stop Yellow for slow down Green for more.

4) You may not ejaculate in this room unless I say so. It's disrespectful.

Understand?' He nods and I smile and run my hands through his hair, 'good boy, and remember this is just for debate.' He nods and I grab his hair 'Verbal answers.'

'Y-Yes... Mistress' He mutters bright red. 'Wonderful' I take his green tie and my red one and tie his hands to the arms of the chair

'We're going to be looking at sensory deprivation because there's nothing painful but we will probably move on if it's something you're interested in,' I say, my voice calm and commanding. 'Yes mistress' He says and I smile, it seems to be getting more natural now and it sounds lovely coming from his mouth.

I kiss him softly and feel the chair shake as he tries to hold me as he kisses back. I grin and pull away as he whines. 'Thank me' I say 'You won't get to touch me usually. That was a rare treat'

'Thank you' he mutters and I raise my eye brow 'Mistress' he says. I smile and wrap a spare tie around his eyes. He moves his head fearfully and I put my lips on his neck 'relax pet, it's all taken care of' I begin to bite and lick his neck and shoulder, leaving large marks I'll enjoy watching him try to explain. He moans and I grin 'it would seem we have our first sweet spot' I say then bite down hard, watching him moan as I draw blood.

'You like pain, pet?' I say stroking his hair softly 'yes Mistress' he groans and I unbutton his shirt and sit on his lap, beginning to grind on his lap as I giggle 'Look at you. Most masculine boy in school tied up by a woman like the bitch you are' He moans and I smile wider, knowing he can't see me anyway 'Yes Mistress, your bitch, thank you' I smirk at how natural submission is to him and get up, hearing him whine. 'I'll be back my little boy, just be patient' My eyes gloss over the tent in his pants and I laugh 'Boys,' I say to myself 'so easy.' I grab some ice and a candle and walk back to the room my little puppy's tied up.

'You're hard' I state before dripping it on his arm, his body tensed and he cried out,'I'm sorry Mistress'

'Now now baby boy, keep the sound to the minimum, I have neighbours you know.' He nods and I grab an ice cube, going back to straddling him I run it down his chest smirking as he tenses.

'So, pet, what is it you like. And answer honestly because I don't like lying.' He wimpers as I begin to grind again, his head tipped back in pleasure. 'I'm not sure mistress,' he whimpers as I stand up and slip my hand in his trousers, playing with his member 'I guess pain... I like the idea of worshipping.. like.. literally.. I-I just wanna pleasure y-you mistress' I smile and pump him harder. 'M-Mistress' he says shakily after a couple of seconds 'I-I'm gonna-'

'No. You're not. You don't deserve to bitch. You're fucking pathetic.' I say running my finger over his slit and pulling my hand out 'Leave.' He nods quickly as I untie him and grabs his stuff 'I hold him back suddenly 'How long have you wanted to do that?' I ask

'A long time' he says 'but I never thought it would be with you. At all... Mistress' I smile and let him leave. I smirk knowing he'll finish himself off tonight. Lucky. He won't get that option soon.