Part Two

A couple of days later I got a note in the middle of science class

'Meet me in the B corridor at lunch,
Quinn'

I glanced at him and smirked, which just made him blush and avoid my eye contact. At lunch I was sure to arrive precisely on time. Patience has never been my forte. He was pacing the corridor but stopped as soon he saw me. He gave a soft smile and I returned the gesture.

'What can I do for you hon? Need to borrow some homework?'

He blushes for a second before gaining some confidence.

'No. I have a proposal for you' I raised my eyebrow

'Oh?'
He nodded 'I... I want to do it again.. I need to I want to try more.. explore...' his words tumbled out of his mouth as though he wasn't able to stop them 'please' he added on the end.

I stepped towards him until i was able to put my hand upon his jaw and stroked his cheek. 'I would be delighted.' He grinned.

'However,' I continued 'I have rules. One. I don't except tardiness. Ever. Above all things I despise it. Two. Nobody. Ever. Will know about this. So keep your mouth shut. Nobody would believe you anyways. And, as I said before, what you do outside of our little... séance, is up to you. I simply do not care'

He nods quickly along with what I say eyes trained on me at all times. I step away and collect my bag, which I had placed on the floor and begin to walk away. 'Be at my house tonight at 5:00.' With that I left.

When I got home I removed my school clothes and replaced it with a green silky robe, because comfort is always important. I then had a little nap, because why the hell not and woke up when the doorbell went off. 4:55. Better early then late I suppose. I checked at the security camera outside my house. He was nervously muttering to himself cutely.

I walked downstairs and opened the door. 'You're early.' He nodded.
I-I'm sorry ma'am I just didn't want to be late.
'It's alright dear, do you have any ideas on what you might like to try?'
Again, he nodded, and as he walked inside I instructed him to take off his shoes and explain what he wanted to try.

'I was um.. watching a thing on ya know..' I sigh. Patience is not now, nor ever will be my strong suit.
'Spit it out'
'Humiliation..? Maybe? Like... I dunno' i smirked
'Oh?'
He nodded awkwardly 'I..um.. I brought a skirt' he murmured producing a simple black pleated skirt.

Now, lets fast forwards past the pleasantries. Where we found ourselves in the same room as before. However, this was more.. domestic. He sat on my lap while we watched Archer. I could feel how tense he was in that slutty little skirt. Just waiting for me to make my move. But I waited too. Until he began to relax then i moved my hand up his skirt and stroked him, absent mindedly. His head tilted back in content and after a while i began to feel him grind against my thigh.

I waited, to see if he would stop like he should have. But no.

I moved my hand away and got up, making him fall off my lap onto the floor where he lay. Staring up at me. I placed my heel on his chest and dug it in, savouring the perverted groan that escaped his lips.

He crawled over after i moved my foot, and sat back on my lap.

'I'm sorry...' He stared at me desperately 'It wont happen again'

'Your pathetic,' i growl in his ear 'you know that? Hm?'

He nodded quickly. 'Yes mistress'

' Look at you' i say, resuming my stroking 'nothing but a common sissy.'

Moans and whimpering ensued

'Say it.'

'I-I'm nothing but... a common sissy'

'If only the people at school could see you now, sat on my lap in obedience.'

I stare at his pinkish face, and began playing with him again.

'Image their faces when they saw you in a skirt, with a lead and collar strapped on you tightly'

He began he tremble at this, 'please.. i need to... im sorry i have t-'

But it was too late. Sticky white fluid began to leak and i felt anger seering through me.

'Get out.'

'But...'

'OUT.'

I know nobody likes authers notes but please be aware then in a non fictional scene with a new sub aftercare should always follow no matter what they've done.