Part Three

He avoided me for a while after that. Not so much out of fear but respect. He clearly wanted to make a move but wasn't sure how bad what he had done had been.

I, on the other hand, was busy preparing the next session. And when I had finished. I stopped by his table at lunch. Receving a large amount of.. odd looks from the gaggle of girls that swarmed his little possy.

He stared at me bright red, evidently petrified at what i could say. However, nothing sinsiter came out of my mouth simply 'Morning quinn, don't forget we have debate prep at mine tonight at 4' in a happy voice before wondering off to help some lost kid fine his way to D17.

I didn't look back but i could see his reflection in the window. Red. Silent and excited.

4 came and the door bell rung. I opened the door and looked at him before smiling.

'Hey so i was thinking we start with openers. I wanna see yours so that i can argue your point.' He nodded, evidently confused and I motioned for him to come in before sitting down'

'So, in the words of matt mercer, how dya wanna do this' I giggle and pass him a tray of cookies as he looked at me dumbfounded.

I sat down and bit into one of them.

It took him about ten seconds of silence before he whispered 'please'