Chapter 13

Taehyung's POV

It's already eight months. I never contacted him after that night. I think I couldn't do it, I want to move on but deep in my heart I still love him so much.

In just a few days I will launch my new clothing line under my company. Maybe this can be a great opportunity to call my friends since we didn't see each other for a long period.

Should I also text him? But what if his girlfriend or boyfriend might get angry? What if he doesn't want to receive a message from me?

I was contemplating whether to invite him or not but I need to move on so I only invited the others.

Childish I know but what can I do? I really want to move on and be happy. But will I be happy without him?

I shake my thoughts and focus on completing the things that need to be done before the main event.

After some time I received a text message from Jimin saying they will come and might arrive in the morning.

They already booked hotel rooms near the place for my launch since they don't want to be far from the place.

I really am excited to see them all again.

Is he coming too?

**Fast forward: The next morning**

I woke up a little late since I was super busy last night finishing everything that needs to be done and I got a message from Jin Hyung saying we should eat dinner tonight together at seven o'clock in the evening.

I look at the time and I still got so much time to prepare. So I just checked some of the finishing touches that were sent to my email from my team. I also cook my breakfast since I'm not in the mood to order fast food.

I miss Jungkook's cooking.

I shooked my head to get rid of that thought.

Tae, stop thinking about him! He can't do that to you anymore! I told myself.

What should I do? Even though I wanted to move on, a lot of things reminded me of him as he visits my head from time to time.

I just sighed deeply.

I can't let his memories invade my head 24/7. I have to do everything to forget him and besides, we might not be meant for each other.

I was eating the food I prepared and focus my thoughts. I will be seeing my friends again after how many months. I smiled at that thought.

Nothing much happened during the morning since I just cleaned some things inside my room, and yes, I have maids but I also consider them as my family so I gave them two to three days off and spend time with their family.

Family is more important you know. Never forget to spend time with your loved ones because we never know if we can see and be with them when tomorrow comes.

Anyways, it's afternoon now, and still have a lot of time before dinner so to ease my boredom I baked a small cake.