3

Akari's POV

I woke up when I heard an alarm rang which is for sure not mine. I stood up and looked at my phone and it wasn't really mine. I looked at the other bedroom area and saw Hyunjin's phone were open and ringing. I annoyingly went to his area and turned it off.

"Ya! Why did you even turned on your alarm if you are not going to wake up?!"

He just yawned and covered his face.

"I woke you up! Don't ever blame me if you are late!"

I took my towel, and clothes and went to the bathroom. I took a quick bath and hurriedly did my morning routine before Hyunjin woke up so I can still peacefully get ready. I wore my clothes since I don't have a uniform yet.

I went outside and saw Hyunjin coming in carrying a pizza on his left hand while holding his phone on his right hand

I went outside and saw Hyunjin coming in carrying a pizza on his left hand while holding his phone on his right hand. The dog hurriedly followed him to the kitchen. I went to my area and started getting ready for school. I don't want to be late on my first day.

"Where are you going?" Hyunjin asked while eating

"School"

"Cle University?" he asked and took a bite

"Is there any other near school aside from Cle U?"

"Hmm, hell. You belong there" Hyunjin chuckled

I annoyingly crumpled the tissue I was holding and threw it to his face. He was shocked and glared at me but soon ignored me because the dog kept barking.

"What's the name of the dog?"

"What's your name?" Hyunjin

"Akari"

"Aki" Hyunjin

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? The dog's name is Aki" Hyunjin smirked

"Ya! Are you being serious?!"

"Just kidding. Kkami is his name" Hyunjin closed the box and took his towel "You can eat if you want" he said and went to the bathroom

It's not right to refuse, right? I mean he offered and told me to eat. So I should give it a try. I went to the dining area and started eating the pizza that he left for... me?

As soon as I took a bite, I felt my mouth started burning. Then I noticed the hot sauce on top of the pizza.

HYUNJIN!!!

"How can he be so annoying?"

Kkami started barking. I quickly carried him and caress his back and he finally calmed down. I went to my area and checked my face if I still look good.

"Does your owner act like that to his previous roommate?"

He was quiet and looks like he was sleeping already. I put him on my bed and made sure he is comfortable before I left the room as I carried my bag with me. As I got out, some students greeted me so I greeted back. I want to give them the best impression so I greeted them even though I am shy. I went downstairs and saw other students waiting there. They are probably not staying here and just waiting for a friend.

"Sorry" a guy said as he bumped into me

"It's okay"

"Good morning by the way" he smiled and sat on the sofa

_______________________

I looked at the University in front of me and was feeling small not because of the big buildings. The students here seems like they came from a very rich family and they all doesn't care about money I guess. Why am I even here? I this the right University?

I took a deep breath and entered finally. Everyone arrived with their cars while I arrived with a nervous feeling. I started looking at the names of every room at the ground floor, looking for the guidance office.

"Hi, are you a new student?" a girl asked

I nodded "I'm Akari"

"I'm Yzei" she smiled

"Uh..."

"What are you looking for? The ssg?" Yzei

"Guidance councilor"

"Follow me" she said and started walking. I hurriedly followed her and it seems like she knows this place very well. She also looks nice. I wonder if she will be my first friend here? We stopped in front of a room "Here. I'll leave you here now"

"Thanks" I gave her a smile and entered the room. This room looks like it was made of expensive tools and everything looks luxurious.

"Yes?" a woman said as she appeared in front of me

"I am Moon Akari-"

She handed me a the key, paper and id "You'll be late. Go on"

I nodded and hurriedly left but then I saw Yzei outside waiting. I thought she left already.

She took the paper from my hand "You are in the same class with them. I'll lead you there"

Them? Must be her friends?

I followed her to where she was heading at. I almost got lost but I am keeping an eye on her pink clip which I can easily recognize so I won't lost her at all.

"Yzei!"

She looked at me and held my wrist "You should be aware of your surroundings. You might get lost"

I nodded and was pulled by her to a different floor which is not that really hard to walk onto. There are not much students unlike at the ground floor. She stopped in front of a room and looked at the window glass.

"He is not here" Yzei

"Who? Your friend?"

"No, the guy I like" she smiled and she looks like she really like him a lot

"The guy you like?"

Her eyes widened as she looked behind me "Omg. He is here!"

I turned around-

HYUNJIN?!