41

Third person's POV

"Class dismissed" the teacher said

Akari smiled so wide and took out her phone in the first place to send Q a message.

To: Q
Hello, my class has finished.

From: Q
I'm here for 30 minutes. The schedule ended fast.

Akari hurriedly fixed her things and ran to the bathroom of the University to change clothes. She fixed her hair and makeup to look presentable and wore the cap that Hyunjin gave her earlier.

Her phone rang and she saw who was calling her. It was Hyunjin but she ignored the call to avoid any bad luck for tonight. She left the University and saw a guy wearing a hoodie and a face mask outside the University.

"Q?" she whispered

Q smiled at her "Let's go?"

"I'm sorry for making you wait" Akari said and pouted

"It's fine. I really should wait since I was the one who suggested to go out with you" Q answered and carried Akari's bag

"Akari?" Minho called and went near her along with Chan, Changbin, Seungmin, Jisung, Jeongin, Felix and Hyein

"Oh, hey you guys"
Akari greeted

They were looking at Q intensely trying to see who the person is behind the mask but Hyein kept smiling at him because she is a fan of him and been wanting to meet Q ever since.

"Hi, I'm Hyein" she introduced

Q just bowed and didn't answer.

"We need to go. I'll see you all tomorrow" Akari said and bowed at them

They can't do anything and let the two leave. Both Q and Akari got in the car and Q drove away to the bar he rented for them. The two were friends for a long time and unfortunately stopped meeting when Q decided to pursue his dream as an idol in Blue Moon Entertainment. It's Akari's Father's Entertainment she is not allowed to just meet with him because it'll make a big issue between her and Q who is a famous idol.

"Were you friends with them?" Q asked

Akari nodded "Hmm... Actually, Minho that guy who called me earlier became my crush. The rest were Hyunjin's friends"

"I see. That's good. You are making a lot of friends"
Q said as he felt proud to see Akari being friends with everyone

"And it was good to see you finally gaining confidence. Everyone loves you a lot but you kept doubting it. Told you. Everyone will love you for who you are. It's just you who kept saying that they don't" Akari giggled

Q nodded and sighed "Maybe I was wrong or maybe it was because of a girl whom I was waiting for a long time"

"You have a girlfriend? Why didn't you tell me? Wow. You really forgotten about me. Dude, we were friends before you became an idol and seems like your groupmates knew about it before me" Akari said

Q chuckled "Your Father knows about it"

"He does? I should ask" Akari

"He won't tell you. I told him not to spill any of my secrets to anyone, even you" Q

Akari pinched his arm as hard as she can "Stupid. You really think I would spill your secret if ever I knew about it. You are seriously disappointing me"

After a few minutes of driving, they finally arrived at the place Q rented. They got out and entered the bar. There are people who are famous and rich that's why Q rented the place to secure their privacy, especially Akari. They entered the V.I.P room that Q paid.

"You rented this room?" Akari asked

Q nodded "Hmm... I know you don't want to be the center of attention. So..."

The waiter entered bringing the alcohol inside and snacks for them to eat while drinking. She started eating the snack that Q personally ordered for Akari because it was her favorite snack. They started drinking the alcohol...

"What's your plan? Are you going to be an idol forever?" Akari asked

"I want to study in states once the contract ended. I want to finish college and have a stable job then I'll come back for you" Q

"Wow... You think I won't graduate and you'll come back to adopt me? Seriously. You offended me dumb" Akari rolled her eyes

"Stupid" Q whispered and sighed that Akari didn't get what he was saying "Are you dumb or what? I like you"

Akari started coughing and looked at Q with a confuse expression. Then she started laughing like crazy. She can't even breath as she thought Q was joking and she can't get over it.

"Okay, that was a good one" Akari said and continued drinking

Q sighed and drank the whole glass of alcohol "Yeah, right. If you think it was a joke then it's a joke"

He have always wanted to confess but he doesn't want Akari to think that he is a coward to confess through call or message. He finished all his schedules and thought about it very well. Now is the time and he thought it'll be easy but seeing Akari's reaction made him realize it wasn't easy at all.

"You're not in a relationship with Hyunjin, right?" Q asked out of nowhere

"W-We are. That's why I find your confession hilarious. I mean you must've heard about his interview earlier clearing out the rumors that involves me" Akari said and smiled awkwardly

She find it awkward now and she is acting like she doesn't believe Q's confession but she does know that Q likes her and he was sincere about his feelings for her but she doesn't want everything to be awkward now.

And she doesn't want rejection to ruin their friendship.