13

Akari's POV

(Sunday)

I woke up as I heard Kkami barking at the door. I lazily stood up and carried Kkami as I opened the door. I saw a box outside. I took it and closed the door again.

"You should wake up your owner" I whispered to Kkami and let him go. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

I opened the box and saw some snacks and chocolates, there is also a letter inside.

Hi, Akari. I'm sorry for not driving you yesterday. I heard from Hyunjin that you were tired and slept early. I bought these snacks and chocolates since Hyunjin said you always eat midnight snacks. I hope you like it :)) , Minho.

Should I thank Hyunjin for this?!!! Oh my gosh. Hyunjin helped me without him knowing. Fuck. I'm so happy. How can a Minho be so sweet early in the morning? Should I call him? Should I thamk him? I hurriedly took my phone and dialed his number.

calling Minho...

[Hey]

"Hi, I was wondering if the box is really from you?"

[Yeah, you like it?]

"Yes, thank you so much. I hoped Hyunjin won't tell you but he did. I'm sorry. It was really fine though"

[No, it's not fine. I should've drove you home since I am the one who suggested to do the project here. I am really sorry]

"I told you it's fine. How's the trip?"

[Not that fun. I am just watching and listening to their stories but good thing you called. I am able to get out of there]

"Oh, crazy. You should go and talk to them. You will have a hell week again and you will probably have a hard time to see them again"

[I always see them during weekends. So I'm good]

"Ah"

[How are you? I heard you fell asleep yesterday]

"I just cleaned the dorm for the last time and slept after. Hyunjin didn't woke me up and I am glad. Today, we are going to adjust some furnitures and take some clothes to the laundry shop"

[Oh]

"Hyunjin told you that we are roommates?"

[He did but to me only]

"Okay"

[Anyways I need to go. You enjoy the snacks]

"I will surely enjoy these. Thank you" I ended the call

Oh my gosh. That was so natural. I thought I will look desperate but he thanked me instead. He even asked how am I. Imagine having a Minho as your boyfriend is the best thing.

Hyunjin went to the bathroom as he got up. He stayed there for a few minutes and got out looking fresh. He even looked at the box carefully.

"Who sent that?" Hyunjin

"Minho did"

He nodded "I'm going to the laundry shop. You want to-"

"Bring my uniform and some clothes. Thanks. Good thing you mentioned"

He rolled his eyes and fixed his hair in the mirror then he arranged his clothes in a basket. I also arranged the clothes I wore already, the bedsheet and pillow sheet, towel and put it inside the basket where his clothes are.

"You know what to do?"

"You think I'm stupid?" Hyunjin

"Why are you so sensitive in the morning?"

Hyunjin yawned like a kid and slapped his face to get back to reality. He looks sleepy but I think it was really his plan to go to the laundry shop today.

"I'll bring Kkami out too" Hyunjin

I carried Kkami and wore him, his dog tie. I played with him for a few seconds and put him down. He ran to Hyunjin. He took Kkami's tie and carried the basket with him as he left the dorm.

"Bye Kkami!" I said as I watched them go downstairs

I closed the door and looked at the whole place. I started cleaning up the bed and wiping every corner of the bed frame. I went to Hyunjin's bed and started cleaning there as well since he took my used clothes to the laundry. I wiped every corner but the rag was full of dirt already. I just rinsed it with water and started wiping once again. I also arranged his things to its order according to what I think. Then I started sweeping the floor, I didn't leave any space that wasn't swept. I also started cleaning in the kitchen and the bathroom. I don't want us to have a dirty place now that we will be having our hell week again.

I ran to my bedroom area when I heard my phone received a message. I looked at it.

From : Hyein

I'm with Hyunjae!!!!

I chuckled and just closed my phone. Is she not going to meet with Felix for the project? I wonder what's yhe thing between the two? I ship them a lot.

I took one of the snacks and tried to open it but it won't open. I went to the kitchen and didn't saw the scissor there. What the fuck? Where is the fucking scissor? I looked at the bathroom and it wasn't there too. I went to my bedroom area and not even there. Lastly, I went to Hyunjin's.

I went to his bed cabinet and saw two drawers there. I opened the first drawer of Hyunjin and tried to find there but it wasn't there. I opened rhe second one-

"What the fuck?"

Why is there a lot of condoms here?!