Twisted Dreams

While she was in her room, New Zealand leant over to Wilayah and Putrajaya.

"Tell me, who is this date of hers?" New Zealand asked.

"Oh my, my! I like him," Putrajaya whispered to Wilayah.

New Zealand let out a small laugh as he overheard slightly.

"Come on, tell me before she comes back," New Zealand urged.

"She is dating Pyongyang and this is her second date with him," Putrajaya said .Wilayah explained some more information.

New Zealand was quite excited about this random relationship, but it gave him a reason to be there. New Zealand found himself to like the girls and enjoyed talking about this with them.

"Oh and---" Putrajaya was cut off by Pahang.

"Don't you think this will hurt her feelings?" Pahang said, Wilayah and Putrajaya sweat dropped.

"It does," KL said grumpily, wearing her plain blue dress.

"Woah, KL, you look good. Your date is very lucky," New Zealand smiled holding two thumbs up.

"Thanks," She said.

Knock knock

KL walked over to the door and answered. As she opened the door she blushed.

"My, my princess! You look beautiful," Pyongyang complemented as he admired KL.

"let's just go!" KL said cheerfully.

"This is beautiful," New Zealand smiled as he watched her leave.

"So what were you going to say?" New Zealand asked, looking back at Putrajaya.

"N-nothing," Putrajaya said looking down. It turns out Putrajaya was scared of the motherly Pahang.

"Aw, oh well. So have you two got any dates?" New Zealand asked.

"No," The both of them said.

"Really? I would have thought you two would have been taken by now. Unless you aren't looking for love, I understand that," New Zealand smiled.

"Actually! Putra has a crush on berlin and Wilayah on Moscow," Kelantan said.

"Shut up Kelantan!!" Both of them shouted.

"Ooh, I like where this is going, I can actually see you two with Berlin and Moscow. They would treat you guys right too,"

"Yo-you think so?" They said at the same time.

"Absolutely! And they are both single too," New Zealand added.

They both smiled and blushed. Looking at each other hopefully. Malaysia opened the door.

"Mama!!" Perlis said as she rushed to Malaysia. Then Wilayah and Putrajaya ran to hug Malaysia .

"Hey Malaysia, long time no see," New Zealand smiled, standing up and walking over to her.

"Nice kids you got there," He commented.

"Their 'angels' "Malaysia said, rolling her eyes and closing the door.

"Mom, let's make dinner now," Pahang said.

"Can we just eat at a restaurant or something?" Malaysia said lazily.

"Our credit card (KL), is on a date," Putra said, then got hit on the head by Pahang.

"Heh, KL pays for dinner?" New Zealand asked unsurely.