The visit to start everything

"Well where is the gas station"? I was so close running out of gas. I knew there where plenty of people around incase my car did run out of fuel but I would rather save the trouble for whoever did help. Beside it not good for my cars condition, well for any cars condition that is. "there the gas station"! what a convenient time for a gas station I thought to myself. after 10 minutes my car was good to go on fuel so I thought about lunch before I had to go to my friends 5 year anniversary in 4 hours seeing how i was way ahead of schedule because my neighbor thought it would be amusing to say that it was scheduled earlier than what he was actually told. I didn't find out till I was already 5 miles away l looked next door what I saw was Freddy Fazbear's pizza so I decided to check it out. When I finally got to the door I saw a sign with three robots( which I had no clue that they were really had names and actually not robots but animotronics) the sign said: help wanted! grand reopening! vintage pizzeria given new life! come be part of the new face of Freddy Fazbear's pizza! What could go wrong! $100.50 a week! to apply call:1-800-Faz Fazbear "Interesting"! I thought to myself.