Night 3 part one more movement

I made old Bonnie a face and headed out to the pizzeria.  On the way to the pizzeria I saw a purple van which had a purple guy in it.  He had a really creepy crooked smile.  He drove of as the light turned green.  I decided not to question it and continued to the pizzeria.  When I got I saw that the manger was not there "odd he is usually here" I thought  to myself.  I went inside and saw that toy bonnie was not on stage.  "hmmm this night just keeps getting weirder by the minute I thought.  I went to my office to get ready but toy Bonnie was there crying?  "Bonnie you okay" I asked in worry. She looked up and cried "no this is bad the old models are mad and there gonna go after you I'm worried". "Why are they after me"? I asked with confusion.  "They think your going to kill some kids but I know you wouldn't, would you"? She asked going from worry to fear.  "No I would never that is just plain wrong" I said in disbelief.  "I'm sorry I doubted you please don't hate me" she wept in grief.  "I don't hate you toy Bonnie" I said with sympathy.  "I'm gonna prove to them that I mean no harm to anyone" i say with confidence.  "Just be careful ok" she sniffled.  "I promise" I tell her. She gets up and walks back to the stage I decide to start the phone call. "Ring ring ring Hello hello! See? I told you you wouldn't have any problems!
Did...uh... Did Foxy ever appear in the hallway? Probably not. I was just curious. Like I said, he was always my favorite. They tried to remake Foxy, ya know? Uh, they thought the first one was too scary, so they redesign him to be more kid-friendly and put him in Kid's Cove. To keep the toddlers entertained, you know... But kids these days just can't keep their hands to themselves. The staff literally has to put Foxy back together after every shift. So eventually they stopped trying and left him as some 'take apart and put back together' attraction. Now he's just a mess of parts. I think the employees refer to him as just "The Mangle." Uh...

Oh, hey, before I go, uh, I wanted to ease your mind about any rumors you might have heard lately. You know how these local stories come and go and seldom mean anything. I can personally assure you that, whatever is going on out there, and however tragic it may be, has nothing to do with our establishment. It's just all rumor and speculation... People trying to make a buck. You know... Uh, our guard during the day has reported nothing unusual. And he's on watch from opening til close",

Okay, well anyway, hang in there and I'll talk to you tomorrow

"Well then this is gonna be a long night" I grumble. Foxy was already in the hallway with old Bonnie I flashed foxy then I wound up the music box go back to flashing foxy, old Bonnie apparently moved on. I wound the music box after foxy left the hallway i heard a bump. I then pull down the tablet to see old Bonnie standing there ignoring the mask I pull out the bonnie face and hold it out he screams but stops mid scream. "Uh thanks" he said and he held out his hand I shook it. "I will tell the others" he said with joy. He went to Freddy in the hall way and told him. I decided to wind the music box all the way all of a sudden when I pull down the tablet and the old chica jumped me and screamed but foxy, old Bonnie, and old Freddy started to restrict old chica "let me at him let me at him" she growls. " Chica he be friend"foxy yelled. "Yeah I have a face because of him". Shouted old Bonnie. "Chica calm down" barked old Freddy. "Fine" chica huffed. So we talked for a little bit.