05

Hi everyone :) Thank you for supporting this story :) Please comment your opinions. Am I still doing this right?

*****

The video of Gong Joo and Jarim was leaked on youtube. The girls approached the one who posted it and had an argument with the guy. But later on, the video posted was taken down and the problem was solved. The only thing that needed fixing was the self-pitying Gong Jooyoung. The boys are annoyed as hell because of Gong Joo's self-pity comments. Haena was somehow spared from hearing him since she was in the library to work on some activities, which she is somehow thankful for. She tried her best to control her emotions and not think too much of it and the boys' complaints about it made her laugh which helped her not to think too much of the issue. Haena was kind of hoping that Gong Joo would give up because of it.

But of course, the problem got solved immediately. Wang Jarim and Gong Jooyoung reconciled and now, Gong Joo was planning to confess his feelings to Jarim. Again. He was planning in doing it on Rose Day. 

"If it isn't Ja-rim, who would I date?"

"Hey, Gong Joo-nim!" Haena suddenly barged in but immediately stopped when she saw Byunghoon, Kyungwoo, Kyungmin, and Jooyoung folding paper roses. She tilted her head to the left, confused at what they were doing.

"Hello, I didn't know you were all here. What's up with the paper flowers?" Haena asked as she walked closer to them.

"Hey Haena, we rarely see you these days, that's why you're not updated." Kyungmin scolded her which she replied with a shrug. Kyungmin has gotten over with his crush on Haena, he accepted the fact that she can only be his friend.

Haena picked up a paper flower to look at it, "Gong Joo's going to confess to Wang Jarim tomorrow." Byunghoon said that made Haena pause. She looked at Gong Joo with no expression.

"Do you really have no interest in dating someone else?" Haena asked, which made everyone stop. The three guys at the table looked back and forth between Kyungwoo and Haena.

She raised her eyebrow, "Why?"

"Why are you both talking on the basis that I'll get rejected?"

"It's not that. What if Wang Ja has no interest in dating you? What will you do?" Kyungwoo defended himself.

"I don't know. I don't want to think about that right now. I just want to show Ja-rim exactly how I feel." Gong Joo said with determination. Haena just sighed, she knows that Gong Jooyoung's determination isn't something that would be crushed easily.

*****

"Idiot Gong Jooyoung," Haena whispered, but the one beside her heard it. They are currently watching Gong Joo Young's confession to Wang Ja-rim. She looked at Lee Kyungwoo who snickered when he heard what Haena said.