14

"I know. Honestly, it made you look like you were going through puberty." Haena heard as she went down the stairs. That voice sounded really familiar but she was too sleepy to properly open her eyes. She couldn't sleep properly because a pair of eyes were hunting her every time she closes her eyes.

"Hello." Someone greeted. Haena opened her left eye properly to look at that person and saw Kyungmin staring at her with a frown.

"Hey, Haena. Are you okay?" Haena looked at Jarim who was waiting outside as well. She tried to properly open her eyes to see Kyungwoo, Jarim, and Kyungmin waiting.

Haena nodded, "I'm okay. Just lack of sleep."

"Were you studying till late again?" Haena shook her head at Jarim's question.

Haena glared at Kyungwoo who just cleared his throat, "I'll get going first so I could sleep in the room." Haena waved them goodbye and started walking. Jarim and Kyungmin nodded.

"Gong Jooyoung hasn't come out yet?" Jarim asked. Kyungwoo looked at her, "No, not yet."

Kyungwoo patted Kyungmin on the shoulder, "Hey, sorry. I'll get going first. I have to look after Haena." Kyungmin squinted his eyes at Kyungwoo who just walked away.

Kyungwoo immediately runs to catch up the bus and entered, he saw Haena sitting in a single seat. She was fighting hard to keep herself stay awake. Kyungwoo couldn't help but chuckle because of her look.

*****

Kyungwoo decided to contact Bang Yeseul and try to know her. Bang Yeseul wanted to treat Minji to dinner. They accidentally went to where Haena is working.

"What are you talking about? What girls?"

Haena entered the restaurant she was currently working at. She went to work early because her classes finished early but her shift is still 2 hours later. She saw Minji, Yeseul, and Kyungwoo at a table and decided to greet them.

"Hi, guys. What's with this combination?" Haena stood by their table.