06

It's actually my exams week but I want to publish chapters as much as I can while I'm still inspired. 

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Stay safe everyone :)

***********

The group decided to study at the city library but Haena couldn't come because she was studying with their grade's Top 1 in the school library instead. They left Gong Joo and Jarim alone at the table to give them some privacy, they haven't gone on a date since they started dating. Gong Joo is teaming up with Minji so that Jarim would agree to Gong Joo's requests.

"Do we have to do this for them?" Kyungwoo said with a bored expression.

Minji put her phone down, "Weren't you helping them out?"

"It's game over if they're dating. What else can we do?"

"They have to feel the same way for the game to end."

"Why is Wang Ja dating him if she doesn't like him?"

"It's not that she doesn't like him. It's complicated." Minji said.

Kyungmin interjected, "Does Wang Jarim even want a boyfriend? She doesn't seem like she wants to date."

"That's not true. She wasn't like that. She wanted a boyfriend too." Minji defended.

"Wang Ja wanted a boyfriend?" Kyungwoo asked, a little surprised at what he heard.

"Really? Then why is she acting like this now?" Byunghoon stopped dancing.

Minji sighed, "I don't know."

The girls went back inside the library and saw Jarim by the vending machine.

"Here. Drink this." Jarim handed a drink to Ah Ram who just stared at the drink.

"No." Ahram flatly rejected.

"Oh, my gosh. This is incredible. I can't believe Oh Piggy rejected something to eat." Minji teased.

"Gong Jooyoung gave that to you. If you don't like him, break up with him. You agreed to date, so what are you doing? I understand Haena more now. She must have felt really anxious." Ahram said with a straight face.

"Hey, Ah-Rong." Minji cautiously said.

"It's not like I don't like Jooyoung," Jarim replied.

"Then what is it?" Ahram asked. Jarim just stared at the ground while Minji's eyes went back and forth between Jarim and Ah-Ram.