Please Don't Leave

Two teenagers stood together at a bench watching the sunrise, but it was obvious they were upset about something.

"Tommy please, you can't just leave..." the shorter one said to his friend.
"Tubbo I have to. If I could stay I would but..." he paused "I can't"

Tubbo looked at him with tears welling up in his eyes but he refused to let then escape. "What do you mean? Of course you can stay". Tommy looked down sorrow and pain evident on his face. He didn't want to leave his best friend but he knew he couldn't stay.

The taller looked towards the horizon, the sun was almost up. Tuboo continued speaking, "you can come stay in Snowchester, you can have your own room in the mansion! I-" he was cut off. Tommy had pulled him into a hug "I gotta go tubzo..." he said quietly. The tears in Tubbo's eyes fell as he clung to his best friend, burying his face in his shirt.

"Please..." was all he said as sobs wracked his body. The sun was almost up fully. "Don't forget me", "I won't.. I-I promise". Tommy sighed softly.

"I love you Tubbo..."

"I love you too Tommy..."

Then as the sun sat high in the sky Tommy vanished out of Tubbo's arms. Now sat one boy at the bench, starting a new day knowing he would never see his friend again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know they sit at the bench to watch the sunset but I made it sunrise cause I thought it would fit better with the storyline.