George....

This one-shot contians blood and death. If you are not comfortable with these topics then I advise you to skip this.
Mentions of guns and being shot. I'm giving away what happens but if anyone is uncomfortable with that then they should know before hand.

This also contains the ship Dreamnotfound, Dream x George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was supposed to be the happiest day of their lives.

George and Dream had met in person for the first time 3 months ago. 2 weeks ago Dream confessed his love for George, which were reciprocated. They've been dating for a few days now. Today was the day Dream would help George see colours for the first time. "Where are we going Dream?" George asked as his boyfriend dragged him to an undisclosed location.

"You'll see when we get there gogy", he said with a grin. As Dream led them up a grassy hill his excitement grew. He and George sat in the grass as the sun dipped lower in the sky. "You brought me here to see the sunset?" George questioned, knowing that he couldn't see the colours.

"Close your eyes" Dream responded. He watched his boyfriend gaze at him confused until he complied and shut his eyes. Dream then pulled an object out of his hoodie pocket and placed it on Georges face. "Open your eyes" he said, his tone soft. As George opened his eyes he was stunned by the breathtaking view. He could see the colours!

"D-dream you..." George couldn't speak, he was speechless. "I got you the glasses so you could see the sunset" Dream said, a huge smile on his face. They then leaned in for a kiss.

Their kiss was stopped abruptly by a loud bang. They pulled apart and Dream could see George looking at him wide-eyed. "George?..."

Then Dream saw blood drip from Georges mouth. George gasped as he clutched his stomach, a quickly spreading blood stain growing prominent. "D-dream..."

George fell back against the grass. "GEORGE!!" Dream shouted, he moved to his lovers side, desperately clutching his hand. "George hold on, I'll call and get help!" Dream shouted as he reached into his pocket to grab his phone.

He told the lady on the other end what had happened and where they were. When he got off the phone he swiftly took off his hoodie and used it to apply pressure in hopes of stopping the blood flow. "It's gonna be okay George, help is on the way", as he continued to apply pressure he felt a hand grasp his. "George?" He locked eyes with his boyfriend. "Clay... I- I don't think I'll make it..", Dreams face fell upon hearing this.

"No, no Geroge it's going to be fine, we'll get you help and they'll patch you up and you'll be fine" he said, his voice wavering. In the distance he could hear sirens getting louder and louder. "George, hang on. They're coming. They're almost here, stay with me"

George gave Dream a small smile. He grabbed his lovers face and pulled him in for a kiss. It was a long, passionate kiss. As they parted, George gazed into Dreams eyes, rubbing his thumb along his cheek, spreading blood onto his face. The sirens grew even closer. "Clay..", "Yea George?"

"I love you...I love you so much. Thank you for letting me see colours for the first time"
Dream grabbed his hand and said "George help is on the way, they're almost here"

"Your eyes are so beautiful.."
"George hang on"

The paramedics could be seen running towards them.

"Clay.."
"I think green is my new favourite colour..."

He fell silent.

Dream looked at him as his hand went limp. "George...." he whispered. No response came.

"No...no....NO!!!"
He cried, tears streamed down his face as he held his lovers head to his chest.
The paramedics reached their spot to help.

But, by then it was too late

George was gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost cried while writing this :'D