Join Us

I can't do it. Schlatt is making me betray Tommy and Wilbur, but I can't. They're my friends. We fought together and formed L'Manberg. I can't just betray them like this. And I won't. I need to go to Pogtopia, I have to tell them what Schlatt is trying to make me do. I start heading towards the door when, "TUBBO!!" Schlatt yells. "U-uh, y-yes Schlatt?" I ask nervously.

"The hell are you doing? Where you going?", I can't let him figure out I'm going to Pogtopia. "Uh, I'm just going out for a walk around Manberg" I Reply, trying to hide my nervousness behind my smile. "Oh, well that'll have to wait. I need you for something"

'Dang it', I think to myself 'guess the trip will have to wait'
"What do you need schlatt?"
"I need you to go with Quackity to go get a few things, he's already outside, go"
'Yes, this is great!' I think to myself, walking out and meeting Quackity outside. He turns to me and smiles. "Hey Tubbo, what's up?" He asks

"Schlatt told me to go with you to get things", he nods and begins walking. 'I should talk to him about it', I shift my gaze over to Quackity, I take a breath before asking. "Are you okay Big Q?"
He looks at me with a questioning gaze before replying with his own question. "What do mean? I'm fine"
I look at him with a serious face and say, "I heard you and Shlatt talking last night"

He stops walking. "W-what are you t-talking about Tubbo?"
I can tell he's getting nervous. "You know what I'm talking about Big Q". Now he looks at me. "Okay fine," he says with a sigh "Shlatt was just telling me about some of his future plans" I look at him with a look that says  go on ,  "and the plans weren't good, he wants to completely change Manberg, make it new. In order to do that he'll have to destroy everything, Tommy's house, my house, and your bench" .  This makes me freeze, "wait what?!" I shout, surely he can't be serious.

"don't worry Tubbo, I told him it was a bad Idea, but he just got angry and said that he didn't need me by his side, that he could do whatever he wants" he looked down. I felt bad for him, I know he cares about Schlatt but he has good intentions. maybe I should ask him to join Pogtopia. "hey Big Q?" I ask, "yeah Tubbo?" it's now or never. "would you want to join Pogtopia?", he looks at me surprised before saying "are you sure Tubbo? would Wilbur and Tommy be okay with that?"

"well I would have to ask them first but I'm sure they'll accept you in" I say with a smile. Big Q nods with a smile. "Let's hurry and get this errand done", Big Q says with a smirk. I smile back at him, happy to have another friend in Pogtopia.

Heya! so some of you might know that this book used to be my book of random thoughts but I decided to Re-purpose it and turn it into an MCYT one-shot book instead!! now these stories are from my notebook for my english class, we have writing prompts at the beginning of class and i've written a few MCYT ones so I wanted to continue them and post them!

hope you all enjoy! i'm not sure how often i'll update this, i'll do it when I can!