Chapter 3: Son of a bitch

Today is currently Monday and I'm sitting at my desk in my room sketching a snake. I don't know why but they always fascinate me. As I was doing this I couldn't help but think about Caroline's boyfriend.

I know what you thinking but there is something about what Caroline was saying.
Killed Elena for a ritual.
Elena a doppelganger
There's only one person I've heard of that needed a doppelganger for a ritu-
IT'S HIM
oh bloody hell.

"Hey Tess" Stefan said making me jump.

"Yes"

"Me and Caroline have school today and we enrolled you in so we could go together" I couldn't believe his words and what annoyed me more was that there was a smirk on his face. My jaw dropped "Careful Tessa, might want to close your mouth wouldn't want to catch flies"

I glared at him " Remember Stef werewolves bites are fatal to vampires" my sarcastic smile made him roll his eyes and leave "tu hijo de puta" ( you son of a bitch) I shouted after him but all I got was a chuckle.

Damon POV

I can't stop thinking about her she is amazing, beautiful. She makes my un-dead heart flutter if that's possible. Her blonde hair, her deep blue eyes. My feelings for her dispersed and all I could focus on was Elena but now that she's back, she is all I can think about.

Tessa POV

I was walking down the stairs to meet Stefan by his car but I just couldn't believe it's HIM. Of course he doesn't even know I exist. Will Stefan hate me, if he found out are connection. All this thoughts came rushing through my head but just as I was about to open the 'eternal stud' stood in my way.

Damon: "Going somewhere? " That freaking smirk needs to be wiped off his face before I wipe it off for him... if you know what I mean.

Tessa: " Well your brother and Caroline have decided to bring me with them to hell, so do you want to move or?

Without waiting for a reply I push past him. I'm here for Stefan not for Damon and I can't fall in love, not after the last time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I completely ignored Caroline and Stefan no matter how much they  tried to talk to me. I can't believe they're making me go to this hell, I mean who created the piece of crap.

Caroline: "OK this is ridiculous, me and Stefan have been in this school for a while now can you stop ignoring us and talk. "  There was literally no reason to shout and tell the whole bloody school.

Stefan: "What she is trying to say is that you look young and people would get suspicious if you didn't go to school.

Tessa: "Can't we just tell people that I'm really smart and I graduated back at my old school...or you know.. that I'm a really good looking adult

I'm assuming they got fed up, because they walked away from me.
I think they forgot that I'll don't know my way around the school but I'm too stubborn to ask for help.

The day seemed to drag on. Their was a lot of glares from Elena and of course I could practically smell the jealousy from other girls.
By the time lunch came, I was ready to get out of here

Stefan: "Where are you going? There's still hours left of school

Tessa: " I've had enough of people staring at me and asking me stupid questions like 'are you new here'  or ' how are you so pretty '    like how am I suppose to know. All I know is that I came into this world and boom I'm pretty."