Chapter 7- Mikaelson Ball

Ever since the announcement about the Mikaelson Ball Caroline hasn't stopped talking about it and has planned for us to go dress shopping as soon as the shops close. The reason for this is so that she can compell us into empty dress shops, which in my opinion is a great idea. That isn't the only thing she hasn't stopped talking about, she is infatuated by the idea  that I might actually like Damon. Not to mention she thinks I'm lying about doing nothing but sleeping when we were left alone.

During school, we were told on multiple occasions to stop talking, so much that I could see little veins popping out of Ric's head. Poor old guy can't handle the stress of a hyperactive blonde vampire. What makes it even worse is the fact that there isn't only 1, now that Rebekah's in the mix. To be honest I understand where he's coming from. Although Lexi may have been hyper, she was never into the whole shopping and stuff, and for that I am grateful. I prefer to go shopping by myself unless are using someone else's money, like when I met Caroline, we were using Stefan's card and from there, that's where our friendship started.

Ever since we were spotted with the Mikaelsons, Elena and Bonnie have been keeping a close eye on us but honestly I couldn't care less.

We have been to several shops and we all have at least 3 bags, none of which have a dress for the ball. As I walk pass a window of a vintage shop, i spot a beautiful dress in my price range, not that the price matters.

The dress was beige with gold and blue stars. The top half is a corset type design with a slit up the right thigh. It's one of those dresses, where the skirt has layers and layers of net. It was of the shoulder which also had layers upon layers of net.

I didn't realise how long I had been staring at it until a manicured finger was waving across my face.

Tessa: " I love that dress. I need that dress. I'm buying that dress."

I was in the shop before I could get a reply from either of the girls, honestly I was too focuses on the dress to care about anything they had to say. Once I had bagged the dress and gotten one of the vampires to compell the owner of the dress, i became fed up with all the shopping and ended up just picking a dress for them. Of course it was in their style and they loved it

For Rebekah it was a simple red dress with a slit up the side and spaghetti straps

For Rebekah it was a simple red dress with a slit up the side and spaghetti straps. I suggested having gold jewlery along with it to make everything just come together.

Rebekah: "Darling I don't wear anything but gold and it's all real."

Tessa: "Hush bekah,  you can be rich but you can't sound it, you just sound like a brat."

To be honest the shock and offence on my face brought a smile on my face, I don't know what that says about me as a person but I don't care.