Chapter 9- Were-witch

As soon as the words left Bonnies mouth, Damon had thrown her out along with Elena, who was still dead. He refuses to believe that it could be true but I said to sleep on it and we'll discuss it tomorrow.

The next day-

Right now, both me and Damon are on our way to the Mikaelson mansion in hope to get everyone's help on finding out everything we can about were-witches. We're sitting in the car car in complete silence and I can feel Damon looking at me to my stomach in disbelief and denial.

Tessa: "Is it really so bad that there is a chance that there is a mini me or you."

Damon: "I never said it was a bad thing. I'm just not prepared for it."

Deciding to completely ignore what he said and scare him a little, I carry on
"Or maybe we'll have twins or triplets. You know I heard of this woman, who gave birth to 8 kids, can you imagine?"

When I look to the side of me, I could see that the thought of it really did freak him out and to be completely honest I would be freaked out too. The thought of having kids does scare me but I always knew that having a kid was possible for me. I just never thought that I could still have a child with a vampire.
I'm not a baby person, but that's only ever been with other people's kids, so maybe having one of my own will change my thoughts about the idea.

As we pull in to a park in front of the house, Damon is the first to get out and walk towards the house. I'm assuming he didn't find my teasing very funny. As I get out I call out just as he gets to the door.
"Are you not going to lock the car?"

He pauses in his steps,allowing me time to catch up, before he turns around to lock the car. When he's facing my direction I pull his face to mine until I can feel his lips on mine. I could tell he was surprised because at first he didn't move, then he got comfortable and started softly gripping my waist, pulling me closer, until he eventually pulled away.

Damon: "If you want a child, I am more than willing to have one but... can we at least find out more about you and your abilities. Also, as much as I love you, if you have 8 kids, I'm leaving you and moving to a different country and I will find a witch to cloak me. Understand? "

We were both laughing now and I can now say that, whether or not we have a kid, Damon will be on board and will still love me the same. Love. Every time I hear Damon mention he loves me, my heart and stomach does weird things and I can't say I don't like it. It's nice to have someone who truly loves you.

The first person I see after knocking on the door is the one and only Davina Claire. Without questioning our sudden appearance, she opens the door wider, letting us in with a smile. As I enter I can no longer feeling Damon next to me so when I turn back I realise that he is stuck outside by the threshold. Huh. They must have put the house in Davina's name.

Davina: "Sorry the house is in my name. Come in."

When we all are in the living room, everyone is either reading or doing their nails.

Damon: "You guys have been living with eachother for like 2 weeks and you start a book club without us.
Continuing on from Damon, I decide to mock them as well.

"Honestly Damon I don't think we should tell them the super incredible news about me being pregnant with your baby. I don't think they deserve to know."

As soon as the words were out, many others were being thrown at us by everyone in the room. Out of all the supernaturals in the room, the girls were by far more excited, maybe ev3n more than I am.

Damon POV

Looking at Tessa, I could see how happy she is about the news of her possibly being pregnant. It hasn't been confirmed but I really hope their is a child in their, just to see this smile on her face everyday.

Finally everyone has settled down and is now waiting for an explanation, so that's what I gave them.
"Yesterday Bonnie and Elena came over and informed us that they have been researching Tessa and her powers. They found out that she is able to get pregnant with any supernatural and obviously they found out we've been... active meaning there is a possibility that she might be pregnant with our child. We came here to ask you to help us find out more about what she's able to do"

They're all clearly still taking it in, but as always Caroline has something to say.
"Wait. So you've lived 1000 years and never thought to find out more about yourself?"

Tessa: "I never thought to. All I needed to know was that I am werewolf that could turn whenever I want and that I'm a witch. That's all I've ever needed to know until now.

For the next few hours we all sat in the living room reading through books and searching online in hope we could find any more information on Tessa.

Tessa: "So it's been 3 hours since we started this and all we have is that I can control elements- which I already know- I lose control on a full moon - I also knew that- and that I can get pregnant- which we already knew. In conclusion, that was absolutely pointless."

Caroline: "We also found out that you can live forever and somehow give your abilities to someone else."

We all gave her a deepened look while Tessa said a sarcastic really and Klaus shook his head with a slight smile.
We all turned to the door when we heard someone practically burst through. Hayley and Elijah came in with a bag from the pharmacy.

Elijah: "We're back from the pharmacy with the required test"

I'm honestly surprised that Hayley stuck around with this boring pile of suits.

When Tessa got up to take the test, all I could think about was one of us having having mini versions of ourselves and I suddenly felt a wave of happiness.

Tessa POV

I sat on the toilet waiting for the results and when I looked at the test I didn't know what to say.
When I opened my mouth, all that erupted was a loud and painful scream.

It's positive!!

If there are any mistakes please let me know.