Lesson Plan Pt. II

It's been a week since I took Harry's virginity, and I haven't stopped thinking about him since.

I've kept it to myself, like Harry wanted, but it's been hard. I want to tell my friends, I want to tell them how sweet he was and how good he made me feel, but I knew I couldn't. That'd be social suicide for Harry, we both knew that.

It's also not right of me to go out and expose him like that. His sexuality is his own business and it's not up to me to go around and talk about it, especially if he doesn't feel comfortable with it.

I've still been standing up for him behind his back, albeit it was a bit more than I usually did, but I don't think any of my friends really noticed. That's fine though, I never did any of that for people to notice anyways, my point was to just try and get the assholes in our school to stop in general.

That night at the library was really a night to remember. It kept replaying in my mind over and over again. My thoughts about Harry were endless, there was no denying how much I loved it.

I could only hope that Harry felt the same way after that night, maybe hoping for another repeat of it with me, but that was all flushed down the drain when he basically shunned me after our night in the library.

Harry's been flat out ignoring me, and it kind of really fucking stings. He doesn't even spare me a glance in our English class, and he cancelled our next tutoring session so I didn't even get to see him then. In the hallway, our lockers are just a few down from one another and he always makes sure to keep his head down as he grabs his stuff before heading to class, avoiding me at all costs.

I don't know if he's doing this for my sake, thinking that maybe I want it to be this way or some crazy shit like that, but he couldn't be more wrong. If he'd just talk to me he'd know that. I've tried to approach him either in between classes or after school, but he always spots me heading towards him and scampers away before I can catch him. It hurts.

At lunch, I'll see him sit at his table with his three friends, which is on the opposite side from where I sit, with the athletes and 'popular girls'. He always sits with his back to me, and never once turns towards my direction.

I don't know if it's out of embarrassment or if he regrets it, or maybe he thinks I'm going to expose it one day and have the whole school bully him for it, but either way I'm hurt. I know Harry is a nice guy, he's one of the nicest guys I know, but the way he's acting right now puts him at the top of the list with the hockey boys, which is something I never thought I'd ever see.

I just wish he would talk to me.

I always watch the hockey assholes nudge their shoulders with his into the lockers and it takes everything in me not to say something. Harry doesn't deserve that treatment regardless of if I'm upset with him or not. If Harry is upset with me then I don't want to fuel the fire and get involved in something related to him in public like that, which is why I just do it behind his back.

I like to think I know Harry in some sense, and a part of me tells me that he doesn't know he's hurting my feelings by doing this, he probably thinks he's doing me a favour. He's not too smart outside of academics, clearly.

I know we're complete opposites on the social ladder and I know he's probably just got this fear that I was just putting on this 'nice girl' face when I was with him in the library, but I thought what happened that night changed that. I mean, he trusted me enough to take his virginity, so why is he now acting as if I'm some type of infectious disease that he's trying to avoid?

As I walk down the hallway, heading towards my locker, I notice Harry standing by his own locker, making me halt my steps. I watch him from afar, hoping to get some sort of indication as to why he's acting the way he is, knowing that if I make it known I'm here, he'll probably just run away from me again.