What are you in for?

Ok, so, just as a heads-up, this sounds like a chapter in K1415100's The Jilly Files (which I really love), but it's my idea but she could use it if she likes.

Gilly to Jax in detention with Madame Cleo: What are you in for?

Jax: Nothing. You?

Gilly:  Nothing either.

After detention, Kayla and Ollie rush up to the both of them.

Kayla: Are you apologizing to Jack, Gilly?

Ollie: No way, Jax needs to apologize to Jack.

Gilly and Jax at the same time: No I don't, he deserved it.

Kayla: Oh really? Earlier, Jack insulted Jax in front of Gilly, and later, she tied him to a chair and nearly pushed him off the castle balcony when Professor Sebastian caught her.

Ollie: Yikes. Jax did something even worse. Jack spread some rumor about Gilly and Jax found him and kidnapped him. He gave him a lecture and tied him to a stake and was about to burn him when Harlow caught him.

Jilly: *clearly flustered* How did you know that? You weren't there.

Kayla and Ollie, looking at each other nervously: Erm, we might have...magicked Jack to see what you would've done.

Jilly, looking at each other seriously and with a nod: Kill them.

They start to chase Kollie around the castle and they go back to detention when they're about to burn them down.