Fun And Games

Bakugo x Reader

Enemies To Lovers

(My personal favorite trope!)

As you stood at your locker sharing a friendly conversation with Momo, someone, bumped into you from behind.

"Out of my way, fat ass."

"Fuck you, Katsuki." You rolled your eyes as he turned around to flip you off.

"You wish, pickle head."

Grabbing your books from the lockers, you and Momo prepared to walk to class. As you made your way down the hall she asked, "Why do you fight with him so much? If I were you I would just ignore him."

"Its fine, besides, Someone has to stand up to that oversized hedgehog with morning breath." 

"The fuck did you say about me?!" Smiling in your head, you took your seat right next to katsuki. You pretended to be annoyed but arguing with him was the best part of your day.

"I never said your name. The fact that you knew it was you must mean its true. Yikes, huh?"

It was always hilarious to watch his blood boil.

"Whatever, ugly girls like you don't get to insult other people. Fix your rat face before lecturing me." Your eyes were wide now. Instead of responding you turned around and faced the board. Silence on the outside. Yet in your brain you were going through it. 

He thinks I'm ugly?

Across from you, katsuki was having his own inner conflict.

Why didn't she respond?  She never let's me win. Is she mad at me? Fuck, why did I say that?!

After school, on a normal day, you would wait for Katsuki at your locker and he'd walk you home. For the sole purpose of insulting and yelling at each other the entire way there. Plus, he lived across the street from you.

Today however, you did not wait. You didn't feel like sticking around and forcing him to see your face if he thought it was that displeasing.

Deep down, Bakugo had a feeling you wouldn't be in your spot today. But that didn't stop him from hoping. When you weren't there he decided to run home. In case he could catch up with you before you reached your front door.

He didn't.

That night in your room you stood in front of your mirror. You poked the tip of your nose. 

"He thinks I look like a rat?"

You couldn't exactly tell why you cared. Besides the fact that you found Katsuki very attractive. You had never told him but to you, katsuki was very easy on the eyes. Something in you had hoped that he found you visibly appealing too.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

You opened your window to see Bakugo on the ground with pebbles in his hand.

"Katsuki Bakugo. Throwing rocks at my window? Really? Even you can do better than that."

"Shut up. Why didn't you wait for me today?!"

"I didn't want to make you look at my rat face!" You were whisper yelling.  You wanted to let him know you were angry, but waking up your parents was a bad idea.

"I'm sorry!"

"You- wait, what?" He rolled his eyes.

It didn't take Katsuki long to climb the tree next to your bedroom window.

"I'm sorry, okay?! I didn't mean what I said. You're fucking stupid. But you're not ugly."

"Well then... I accept your apology. Ogre ears."

"Noodle neck."

"Barf bag."

"Alright, whatever. You win. Now, come outside."

"I'll fall!"

"You won't." Bakugo held out his hand and you jumped.