Casey Jones x Reader/2

April was walking to the lair, talking to Y/N on her Phone about everything and nothing. Y/N at that time was still in school, taking her extra art classes.
- I don't know if I will make it to the Casey's hockey game April... - said Y/N sitting in school bathroom, feeling down and kinda nervous.
- Why? - said April, freezing in place, looking dumbfounded. She knew how important it was for Casey to have his friends on his games, not turtles, but April and Y/N, since he kinda didn't have anyone else that could come.
- We are doing our own sculpture, and I can't just left school in the middle of the lesson.
- You kinda did, walking to bathroom to talk to me Y/N... - April was irritated, she grew suspicious on her friends action - Y/N... are you trying to miss Casey's game to not see him? - asked April, knowing that Casey's game was at 7pm, currently it was past 2pm.
Y/N stayed silent, and hang up, growing more anxious than she was before the call.
April just sighed and entered the lair, feeling bad and just kinda heavy cause of the secret she had to carry on her shoulders.
When she walked to the lair, she was greeted with all four of the turtles, smiling widely, almost weirdly. And then she saw Casey next to Raph, he looked like a sad pug.
- Hi guys, Casey are you good? - April asked him, concerned look on her face.
- Actually, I have to talk to you, alone... - said Casey looking at the four turtles that sighed and got on their usual places, Mikey on the couch, Leo and Raph in the dojo, and Donnie in his lab. When there were only two human teenagers left, Casey looked at her redhead friend.
- April, does Y/N even like me? I mean, like.... LOVE me? - Casey asked anxious and shy. But April unexpectedly started smiling and almost crying from happiness.
- YES HOW DID YOU KNOW OH MY GOD, FINNALY! - the redhead girl said, feeling relieved.
- I um... I like her too... - said Casey shyly, with slight smile on his face.
- Well, you should tell her... I mean confess to her, I bet she's about to do it too - said April, knowing that she will do everything for their friends to finally open up about their feelings for eachother. 
- I cant! Im too scared, I cant even talk normally around her... - said Casey, frustrated and anxious.
April and Casey didnt know that Splinter was listening to their conversation from the start.
- Casey, I really think you should tell Y/N about your feelings, and your big game tonight is a great opportunity for this - said Master Splinter, looking at the nervous Casey and smiled, walking back to his room to meditate.