Casey Jones x Reader/3

Y/N currently was with April at her apartment, she wanted to look good for Casey's big game, just for the game, no other reason as she said.
- Are you sure that you want to look good JUST for the game? - said April, raising her eyebrows and smirking a bit.
Meanwhile, Y/N was a fluttered mess, she also was kinda surprised by Aprils question.
- Yeah, I am sure it's JUST for the game, April - she said kinda offended. April was holding back her laugh, seeing her friend's ashamed face.
- Okay, okay... Sorry... I thought that you wanted to look good for Casey, I mean... You told me that you really like him and... I thought that maybe, you should tell him about that tonight? - April said, smiling a bit, she wanted her two friends to be together, and everyone knew that she will do EVERYTHING to make the couple real.
- I... I don't know April - Y/N said sighing, and sitting on her redhead friend bed. She was feeling anxious and nervous already, and she didn't even arrive at the game. She knew that sooner or later Casey would see, that she behaves different, and kinda weird around him - I feel like... I just can't do this okay? Im too scared to tell him - she burried her face In her hands and closed her eyes.
April seeing her friend like this, immediately sat next to her and hugged her, telling her that everything will be okay and that she can do this.
Meanwhile, Casey got similar problem to Y/N, except that he didn't really has got anyone to talk about it right now. He was in his team locker room, and he didn't trust them enough to tell them about his crush.
He was just changing his clothes, shaking a bit, not because there was cold like he was on Alaska, just because he was scared. Scared of his crush.
Turtles in the lair agreed at the request of April, to prepare a "date" for Casey and Y/N. But it wasn't as smooth as they thought it would be.
- Mikey, I told you milion times that you can't make your jellybeans pizza for Y/N and Casey! - said Donnie furiously, currently working on a place where Y/N and Casey would sit and have their little date. He wanted to make it look special and cozy. He didn't like Casey much, but he wanted to make his two friends happy.
- Yeah, we don't want any dead bodies in here, that pizza would kill them! - said Raph, trying to something that would look decent and pretty on the table for Y/N and Casey. He wanted to make the two teenage lovers happy, same as Donnie.
- We will just order the pizza, Mikey. You can make your jellybean pizza next time, okay? - said Leo, trying to cheer up his little brother.
- Okay, okay... - said Mikey, uplifted.
Leo and Mikey were the ones that wanted Casey and Y/N to get together the most.
Leo felt like a big brother to Y/N, and he really wanted the best for her, and he saw something in Casey that would fit with Y/N's personality the best.
Mikey on the other hand, saw how Casey and Y/N looked at eachother for a long, long time.
So, turtles were still working on their little date for Y/N and Casey. Meanwhile, the big hockey game just started.
April and Y/N were sitting in the front row, focused on the game. Well, April was focused on the game, but Y/N was focused on something, or someone else. Yeah you got that right, she was looking at Casey throughout the game. Casey was trying his best to make his team win, he got that feeling to be watched by someone, he hoped that it was Y/N. April saw Y/N eyes glued to Casey's tall and slim figure. She smirked a bit, and looked at the both teams points. She saw that Casey's team was winning, so she started to cheer his team with rest of the team fans.
Casey looked at Y/N, she smiled to him and blushed a bit. He wanted to show off in front of her. So he got the final point for his team. She was super proud and happy for casey, she knew he loved what he was doing and it kinda attracted her to him.
After the big game, April and Y/N were waiting for Casey in front of the icerink.
- I saw how dreamy you looked at Casey- April said and smiled at her now kinda embarrased friend.
- April stop, you're making me more stressed. I have to tell him that I like him already!
Meanwhile, Casey was ready to hug her friend from behind, but when he heard his name, he just frozed and listened to their little secret conversation. Well, now it wasn't a secret...
When April saw Casey she almost bursted into laugh, and a huge grin plastered on her face.
- So, you like me Y/N? - asked Casey, smirking and making his voice more "manly".
- What... Is Casey behind me? - She asked redheaded girl - WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! - she felt embarassed and humiliated. April just walked away so that Y/N and Casey could talk alone.
- So? - Casey asked her friend and smiled, showing his tooth gap.
- Can we talk about it and walk around Town? - she asked him, looking at the floor and sighing.
- Sure thing sweetie~ - they walked away from the icerink, not knowing that april and the turtles were now following them. April on the ground, and turtles on the rooftops, being as quite as they could..