#12. Conversations

Leaving Raina to play with Vineet, Naina and Viren move to their room. Viren gathers his official belongings - his files,papers and other things while Naina picks out his dresses  and sets them into a suitcase. She finishes his packing and turns to him. She finds him looking at her and raises her eyebrows at him.

"What are you thinking?"  He asks.

"Kuch bhi toh nahi

"Kuch bhi toh nahi. Tum apna samaan check karlo." Naina says with a smile.

"Arey Arey! Why are you changing the topic?? Mujhe batao kya hua hai??" Viren holds her hand.

Naina looks at him. It's amusing for her as he understands her in the same way her sister used to understand her. Moreover, he knows when she's sad or happy, and he treats her accordingly. Today, too, she has been reminiscing the past memories when their daughter broke her trance. She hugs him immediately.

" Viren, jeeju got me back here, and so my memories

" Viren, jeeju got me back here, and so my memories. Main toh pehle hi kehti thi ki meri Di laut aayi hain, lekin ab toh mujhe yakeen ho gaya hai. Hamari Raina bhi kuch baatein aisi karti hain, jo mujhe Di ki yad dilati hain. Jeeju is right, main bilkul Di jaisi ho gayi hoon. " Naina says.

" Moms are like that, Naina! Aur tum hi kehti ho na ki Di took care of you like your mother only." Viren smiles at her.

Truly, Naina feels that her daughter, Raina is growing to be the replica of her late sister. She's been remembering the old times, when Raina breaks her trance as she wants to talk to her mom. Naina smiles and holds his hands.

" Sach Viren! Na Jaane agar tum na hote toh main kya karti. Thanks for everything." Naina says while looking at him.

"Why do you thank me all the time??" Viren asks, though he knows the reason, yet listening to it from her, makes him smile.