#3. Surprise

Naina, Viren and Raina arrive at a place with Vineet. Naina is surprised to see that the bungalow is their old home, the place where Naina used to live along with Raina, her elder sister. She looks at Vineet who gestures her to enter the house. Naina unlocks the door and the little girl runs inside. Naina switches on the lights and is mesmerized to see the imagery. The house is beautifully decorated. The hall of the house now has a large framed picture of both the sisters, with their names inscribed in the frame, that is, Raina and Naina. Also, it's Naina's favourite picture with her elder sister.

Little Raina chuckles on seeing the picture and her name

"Wow! Yahan pe Raina ka name hai, lekin Raina nahi hai ish picture mein

"Wow! Yahan pe Raina ka name hai, lekin Raina nahi hai ish picture mein." She looks sadly at her parents.

Naina bends down to her daughter's level, and kisses her head. She then points towards her sister's picture.

"Wo rahi na, Raina!" She says.

"No! Wo Raina ki Mashi hai

"No! Wo Raina ki Mashi hai. Raina ko apna picture chahiye Mumma ke sath." The little girl demands.

Vineet lifts her in his arms.

"Aao Raina ko special picture dikhate hain." he says and moves towards  the rooms.

Naina is astonished to find him walking towards the room, that was hers in the past. She looks at Viren who gestured her to follow Vineet. They follow him into the room and Naina and Viren are astonished to see the decoration in the room. The whole room is decorated with their pictures and some with their daughter. A large portrait of Raina's picture is hung in the middle of the wall. Beside that, Viren and Naina's wedding picture is hung, along with some pictures of Raina. The little gets excited.