#1. Happiness

The Royal Villa Society is a home to many high class people and one of the families that are residing here is of Viren Singhaniya. He is the CEO of the N.V Associates, a business that he started five years ago. It's not that he doesn't have a family , he has  inherited a lot of money and also a well established family business, but some feuds gave birth to N. V Associates. He is a rising businessman in the fashion industry, he has a good fashion sense, and since his wife is a fashion and interior designer, they received more success than they thought they'll get. 

A big nameplate is hung on the door named "Love Villa". The flat is big enough with four rooms, a large living room and a separate kitchen and dining room. A young lad enters the flat opening the door with his keys. He is the owner of the house, Viren Singhaniya. It seems like he's coming after his morning workout at the gym in the society premises. He looks around, maybe searching for someone. 

"Naina!!!" he calls for his wife. 

But he does not receive any reply from her. He looks into the kitchen but she's not there. He's amused, and then he moves into another room. He smiles, the room isn't messy, everything is at it's place except the things on the bed. The quilt was lying aside and a little girl was asleep on the bed. He smiles, this little girl is his daughter, his piece of heart. It's Sunday, and so he lets her sleep for some more time, until her mother comes up to wake her. As he turns to step out, he hears her meek voice. 

"Papa!!" the little girl says

He turns back and finds the girl sitting on the bed, holding on her teddy bear. 

"Arey! Mera bacha uth gaya, vo bhi itni jaldi

"Arey! Mera bacha uth gaya, vo bhi itni jaldi." he says as he sits on the bed. 

The little girl snuggles closer to her father. 

"Mumma nahi uthati na mujhe. Isliye Raina ko khud uthna padta hai." the little girl says. 

Viren laughs.  The little girl, named Raina, looks at her father. 

"Aap mumma ko dhundh rahe ho na? Wo aise nahi aayegi." the little girl says. 

"toh kaise aayegi?" viren asks.