𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩

⚠️BIG TW: BLOOD, ABUSE⚠️(almost every Travis POV except the last one)

Travis POV:
I woke up to the sound of yelling. I yawned and got up. I sat still trying to make out the words.

"REALLY? _____ YOU ____ _________ THE SACRIFICES I MADE ___ THAT ___! I DID ______THING FOR THAT _____!! ___ AN UNGRATEFUL USELESS _____ JUST ____ YOU!"

I heard crashes. I could still hear the birds peaceful outside.

"NO DONT YOU ______! YOU ____ _____ ___ ____ SHIT! YOU RUINED ___ _____ STATE! THOSE _____ ARE BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU'RE HURTING __ ___!"

I heard a loud crash. Screaming. I quickly got up and locked my door. I stayed quiet. I heard crying and yelling.

"you should've shut up you bitch!!" I heard that one nice and clear..father must've hurt her again. I couldn't do anything. I sat in fear. My hands started to tremble. I rocked back and forth trying to think of what I should do. Should I go down there? Should I stay up here? What if she's bleeding? What if he hurts her more?

"Don't touch me you mother fucker!" I heard my mom yell. She's never talked back to him before. She only sits and whimpers. I knew it was bad. She's never gotten this upset. I heard my dad cry in pain. She did something. More shoving. More crying. More yelling. More slams and crashes. I slowly opened my door when it stopped. My father paid no attention to me as I made my way to go check the kitchen. He didn't hear me.

I walked in the kitchen facing my fathers back as he stood over her with a large kitchen knife. My eyes widened as I noticed the smeared blood on the kitchen island. Some on the counter. I could see he hadn't hurt her with the knife yet but the blood was dripping from his head. Small drips still fell onto the floor. I panicked. This had never happened before.."you're going to regret ever doing that you fucking PIECE OF SH-" he fell to the floor. My hands were shaking. I'd hit him right were the wound was with a pan.

I looked down at him passed out on the floor. Blood rushed out of his head. My mother looked up at me from on the ground. I dropped the pan and stared into my hands. "Travis..." my mother spoke looking at my father. "Holy shit." I said shaking. "language!" My mom said staring at me. She had bruises covering her arms and face. Blood smeared from her nose.

Tears formed in my eyes. "What have I done.." I said. Warm tears flowed down my face. My mother pulled me into a hug. "Travis..you saved me. You did what you had to."

[...]

⚠️CW: DRUGS, SMOKING⚠️

Sal POV:
I took another puff of my cig. The whole room smelled like pot and smoke. Larry was fucking stoned. I wasn't but the cigs were starting to get to me. "saaaaaaaally" Larry said. I took another puff. "Yea Larry face?" I said looking over at him. "You feeling any better?" Larry said. Last night was all great, but of course it didn't stay that way. Once I got home..

~𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠~

⚠️CW: ALCOHOL, EMOTIONAL ABUSE⚠️

"𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑑 𝐼𝑚 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒!- 𝑑𝑎𝑑?" ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑏𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔. "𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑒?𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒??" 𝑚𝑜𝑚?.."𝑑𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡-" ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑. "𝑜ℎℎℎ 𝑠𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦. 𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝐼 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡. 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒...𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑎𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑑." 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠. 𝐼 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡. 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒. 𝐻𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑙𝑐𝑜ℎ𝑜𝑙. "𝑦𝑜𝑢..𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡." 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑚𝑦 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠.