°

It was a rainy day, Seungmin was a bit down since he wouldn't be able to see the fluffy clouds he see's every morning. instead they were replaced by those dark scary ones.

They decided to watch an movie instead of going out. The couple were siting comfortably.

They were half way in the movie when Seungmin suddenly noticed that the rain was long gone and got replaced by the bright sunny and cloudy weather.

He jumped out of the couch and sprinted towards the closest window.
He was too caught up in his thoughts that he didn't even realize his boyfriend fell until he heard him yell his name.

"oh, i-i'm s-sorry hyung, are you okay?"the younger worriedly asks as he hesitantly approach the older as he was scared he's going to get scolded.

But instead he got tackled down and pulled into a big hug,

"Come here you big baby, give me a kiss for scaring the h-...sould outta me"minho picked the last words carefully to not get a lecture at the younger for saying a bad word.

"i'm sorry hyungie hihi" he giggled and once again apologized as he pecked Minho's cheecks.

"no fair i want e'm on my lips"the older whines earning a small laugh at the younger.

"o"
*peck*
"k"
*peck*

"That's good enough"The older smiles widely satisfied earning another small laugh from the younger.

________

did i really write this? KSHSKAJAK i can imagine them hugging like this pls i'm inlove wth them😭💛

to 2min:

💳💥💳💥💳💥