They went put of the car and the two younger imidately started running,jumping and screaming around.

" LOOK IT'S THE OCEAN!! " jeongin pointed while dragging hyunjin with him the older just giggled at his boyfriends behaviour, his giggling immidiately died down when he forgot something. It caused him to stopped walking and it made the other stop aswell. He then proceeds to run back to the van now dragging the younger with him.

" jinnie, SLOW DOOWNNN- " he was practically dragged by the older.

When they reached the van he opened the back and grabbed a cage.

" KKAMI BABY, ARE YOU OKAY?! " he asked worriedly not even bothering his boyfriend who was panting.

Minho watched the scene amused of what was about to happen , he looked at his own boyfriend running around. He scoffed as he heard the two bickering. Seungmin seemed to notice the two so he ran up to his boyfriend to ask what's going on.

He simply replied , " well, hyunjin's probably gonna get on his knees in three, ..two aaand on- "

A loud thud was heard both of them spinning their heads. Hyunjin was on his knees and was clung around the younger's legs. While the other shaked him off obviously angry.

" How could you not check on you own boyfriend? while you ask that little thing if he's okay? I'M SO DONE WITH YOU HWANG. YOU PRACTICALLY DRAGGED ME TO HERE NOT BOTHERING TO ASK IF I WAS OKAY. " he screamed like a 7 year old child.

" i know i'm sorry baby, please forgive me. I'M REALLY SORRY. " he pleaded

" do you think i should buy mint choco ice cream or popcorn? " minho askes still amazed of what was going on.

" ofcourse you should buy mint cho- wait what was the popcorn for- geez minho hyung your such a meanie " the younger said shocked

Minho scoffed, " well then let's go and get mint choco and help little hwang with his situation."

" hyung his taller than you- "

" hey ! kim seungmin "

The other basically sprinted when he had realized what he had said.

" come back here you ! " he screamed while the other giggled and shouted a 'no' back.

hello, hehe.