crappy writing ahead!

Today was the worst day, well it was for Seungmin.

The older left him alone since he woke up, he was nowhere to be found there was a small note on the bedside table saying he was going to be away for a bit.

A bit? it has been 10 hours already! where is he? seungmin thought.

And to make it more worse, it was raining today,
"There's a thunderstorm right now, WHERE IS HE?!" seungmin said irritated.

He was crouching on the side of the sofa.

He heard the door open, Minho hyung! he thought he was about to ran to him but then stopped. no no no he left me for hours in here and theres a thunderstorm out no no let him be hmp.

Minho entered the living room seeing a sulky seungmin on the side of it.

"hey pup?"

hmm was he upset? seems like he is.

"HEY HEY, c'mere u" Minho said in a stern low voice that sent shivers down Seungmins body(?)

He was scared so he got up and faced the older(yes he wasn't facing him).

"what?" seungmin said

"don't be sulky come here i have a gift for you?"

"hmp, i bet i won't like it" seungmin sassed

"oh you will" Minho smirked

Seungmin watched as Minho picked up some kind of cage(idk wht to call it) from the ground

"whats that?" seungmin questioned

"you'll see" minho said as he opened the cages(?) little door. After he did three cats came flying(not rlly) out of it. "AAA!" it suprised seungmin as one of them landed on top of him.

He watched as the cat walks down and to his hands it plops itself infront of it...it looks like it's.....waiting?

but for what? OH! seungmin starts to pat the cats head, it leans and purrs in his touch. He smiled and continued patting the cat.

"That't dori" Minho suddenly said

"This ones soongie and doongi" he pointed at the two laying down on his feet

"do you like them?" minho asked

"y-yes i do, they're perfect" he grinned facing the older.

"well don't i get a reward?" minho raised his brow and smirked yet again

"u-uhm" minho's face was dangerously close to seungmin causing him to blush,his mind couldn't think properly that time so he kissed the older.

Minho was flustered for a bit but then faced Seungmin, "you cheeky lil puppy" then he tackled him and starts tickling the younger.

"Hy-hyung i-it ti-tickles st-stoop!" Seungmin said in between his laughs

In the end they both end up cuddling eachother on the floor with thier new cats.

hm, we look like a family. i love this seungmin thought.

ths prolly gon be the longest chap in ths book eh-

and i accidentally published it earlier so i had to unpublish ths again aight-