Intro

Hello again! If you're here from the original, welcome back. If you follow me, you might know I went inactive for a few months after finishing the original. But, if you're new, don't read the old one because it's bad and has no plot.

Special Information:

- Voldemort never happened, Tom Riddle is a well known citizen who is married to his beautiful wife, Maria, and the child, Mattheo. (Yes, Mattheo Riddle, I added him in with a few extra changes.)

- Because of the refrain of rise from the Death Eaters, The Malfoys and The Diggorys didn't stop at their two boys. Katherine Diggory and Fern Malfoy are additions to this story.

- Yes, James and Lily are alive. So are the rest of the Maraurders, and Peter never betrayed his friends or morphed into an ugly rat man. They're all still friends.

- Sirius and Remus are married. You're welcome.

- Peter Pettigrew has a child, he goes to Beauxbatons. Unfortunately his mom died a few years prior.

- You're gonna be a Gryffindor in this story. I know, it's not ideal, but it works best for the plot.

- The only characters in this story that are birthed entirely from my imagination (discluding [Name]) are Kathy, Peter's son, Circe, Ivan and Fern.

- this is fanon Draco and Cedric is only one year older than you (in the year of the Triwizard Tornament it was all ages because no Voldy)

- this is a various x reader, which basically means anyone you can think of as a possible love interest. oh top of that, this story also ha a plot! I think 

/Side note; thank you so much for choosing this story. If you've been here since the original was released, I really appreciated you. And even if you're new, thanks for choosing to read from me!/

- 1-800-CEDRIC