3

I'm awake. And now so is he.

So, you and Mattheo missed the opening feast. Right now you couldn't have any visitors until Madam Pomphrey could figure out what happened with you.

Apparently, something along the same  lines happened to Mattheo, but he passed it off as just a regular faint and you have to watch as his friends go in and out.

"How do you even do that, man!?" The voice of Ivan Zabini rings in your ears as you're attempting to sleep.

"Ivan, quiet. The girl is trying to sleep." A calmer voice advises Ivan, one of which you recognize to be Blaise Zabini.

"Oh, yeah whatever I'll be quiet." Ivan dismisses and continues to be loud. Worst part is that now you either had to be alone with your thoughts or have to listen to the Slytherins.

Eventually, well into the night, Mattheo was excused and the lights were turned off. Everything was really cold and uncomfortable, but slowly you felt yourself give into the temptation of sleep.

●●●

You wake up to your own screaming. You didn't even care what was happening or if you were being loud. You immideatly tucked your head into your knees as the tears began to fall.

Sobs racked your body as images of ghosts and green lights filled your head.

The light in the window told you it was 5 in the morning. That meant you had only slept for four hours.

You thought of going to the Gryffindor common room, but then remembered that you don't know the password.

You sighed, and realized you weren't going to get any sleep. You were in the underclothes of your robes, and you didn't have a change because your luggage was no where to be found. Hermione must've taken it to your dorm.

You waited for a few minutes, drying your tears, when Madam Pomphrey rushes in.

She excuses you and rushes you outside of the doors with your cleaned robes.

Of course, you still wouldn't be able to  get into the Gryffindor common room, but as you put on your robes you felt a weight in the pocket.

You slid your hand into the pocket to find a book just the size of your hand.

Suddenly you remember yesterday morning at the Potter home when you decided to put the book there in the first place.

It was an old cheesy romance, but based on the back and the first few chapters it was gonna please you.

Giving yourself something to do, you sat against the wall under a window and started reading it.

You were so entranced in the book, however, that you didn't notice someone sit beside you.

"What are you reading, love?"

One voice came from the left,

"Oo, are you into the romance stuff?"

Says another from the right, and as you shut your book you make the discovery that both of the Weasley twins are sitting adjacent to you.

"And why would it matter to you?"

You said as a retort, pushing the book back into your pocket and getting up to leave.

Listen, usually you wouldn't be this rude. That was if the two gingers hadn't spilled paint all over you on the day of the First Task for the Triwizard Tornament, causing you not to be able to attend and cheer on your distant cousin, Fleur, and Cedric.

"Oh, don't be miserable!"

One said,

"We just mean to keep you company!"

Said the other. You wanted to unhear them because you were storming off, but unfortunately it didn't work that way.

Fred turned to George and whispered, "Well, what have we done to her?"

George thought for a moment but then responded, "The pink paint last year."

Fred's face made an expression of pain as he remembered the incident.

Fred and George ran to catch up with you, which didn't take much effort, considering their legs were much longer than yours.

"Listen, we remember what we did last year," George started, "and we're oh so sorry."

"Very sorry," Fred added, "So much so that we're willing to walk you to breakfast."

You stopped and turned around.

"I don't need you to walk me to breakfast, as you can see, I'm doing that perfectly fine on my own."

You said and began walking again.

"Oh, she's too afraid to accept." Fred said solemnly, "so I suppose we'll just have to do it on our own."

So, Fred and George walked with you the whole way to the Great Hall, despite your objections.

When you walked into the Great Hall, everyone looked at you.

You suspected it was because of the scene you made last night so you blushed and hid your face until you sat by Hermione, Harry, Ron, and Ginny.

Right off the bat they were all asking you if you were okay and such, to which you reassured them that any pain you had was gone.

You said it was probably justa migraine and some people believed you.

You ate your breakfast of eggs and pancakes and coffee. After that, you had to go to your first period, potions.