Chapter 5

Stefania's POV:

I woke up the next day laying in bed next to Danielle. She looked so peaceful sleeping next to me. The events of last night came back to be as I watched her chest rise and fall slowly. I moved some stray hairs off her face and her eyes fluttered open slowly. "Hi beautiful" I said propping myself up of my elbow. "Hi" She said with a smile. "Last night was fun wasn't it?" She sighed. "It was better then fun, it was incredible" I smiled at her. She was right it was incredible. She moved into my arms and laid her head on my chest.

Danielle's POV:

I had just had the night of my dreams and now I was laying in the arms of the most amazing women in the entire world. Even though I was happier then ever right now, there was still something on my mind. I sighed. "What's wrong bambina?" Stefania asked while playing with my hair. "Can I ask you something?" I kept my head on her chest, only shifting slightly. "Of course bella. What is it?" When ai didn't reply she moved from under me and lifted my head so I was looking her in the eye. "Whatever it is you can ask me." I looked her in the eyes and hesitated before asking the question that has been eating at me since last night. "Stefania, will you be my girlfriend?"

Stefania's POV:

"Stefania, will you be my girlfriend?" Danielle's round blue eyes looked up at me eagerly. "It doesn't have to be official or anything and we don't need to tell anyone I just need to know." My heart knew the answer to her question, my brain just took a minute to process it. I leaned in and kissed her passionately, only pulling away when I was out of breath and ready to answer. "I would be honored to be your fidanzata" She pulled me in for another kiss, this time more forcefully. I smiled as I realized what my future would be with my incredible girlfriend.

A/N: And that's the end! I hope you enjoyed it :) Let me know what you thought of it.