2

Just to let you know that if u need help pronouncing ayonas name it go like

Ī-ya-na

[The next day]

Its 8:00 your in your room. The sun is peeking threw the closed curtains you realize that you have a date you jump out of your bed getting ready. You take a quick shower and brush your teeth. You put on a plane white shirt with jeans and a comfy jacket. You quickly go down stairs seeing your friend ayona eating cereal.

Ayona: "whats the rush"

Y/n: "Nothing, i just gotta go some where will quick"

Ayona: "okay, so your not gonna tell me about pretty boy?" She says with a sneaky grin

Y/n: "no way! You called him my boyfriend on purpose last night you were drunk but u did it to embarrass me"

Ayona: "haha, yeah i did but it already happened, so? Tonically you cant do anything about it"

Y/n: "okay fine"

You sit down next to her on the table

Y/n: "his name is james, we might have just danced he got me a drink and drove me home. Oh yeah and i have a date with him today at umbrella cafe"

You say smiling

Ayona: "ohhh, well he sounds like a gentle men"

Y/n: "oh i better go its, 8:30"

You look at the time and go. She waves at you with a smile you are just to excited to wave back you take the car. Which you both share a car. But you both left it last night because louis was driving the both of you.

You get to the cafe around 8:45 and to buy time you take out your sketch book and a pencil. Your a pretty good artist
You sketch a doc over the water. 
You here a man behind you saying

Bucky: "hey, i know that place"

You turn around seeing that its bucky and you both have a warm smile on you.
He sits down and you put away your sketch book. A waitress come up to you both. She asks you what you would like to order.

Y/n: "ill just have a coffee and cheez cake please"

Waitress: "okay a and you sir"

Bucky: "same as her" he said smiling

A little later our order came we started chatting. [About half an hour later]

Bucky: "if you want you could come back with me?"

Y/n: "okay sure, im gonna have to take my car, so whats the address"

He sights
Bucky: "avenger compound"

Y/n: "No way, really!?"

He sights again
Bucky: "yeah, and I'm guessing you already know the a address then"he says chuckling

Y/n "hell yeah!" You say smiling

Bucky: "well see you their"

You both get in your cars and he goes to the compound but you go back home to get something that you forgot.
You go in the house rushing. You see Ayona on the couch watching tv.

Ayona: "back already? Thought you were gonna go back to his house and.. yuh know"

She says while doing a weird hand motion. You make a grossed out face shaking your head.

Y/n: "Ew, omg ayona we just met, last night"

Ayona: "what? Thats what me and louis did?"

You look at her raising an eyebrow

Y/n: "the second night you met?"

Ayona: "Yeah! Why not?"she says laughing

You get the thing you left and get in the car. Your on your way now driving. You have arrived at the compound walking to the door looking nervous. you press the door bell. And you here a voice asking you who is it. It was F.R.I.D.A.Y you answer him and the he puts u on hold. Some one started to open the door it was tony. He looks at you.

Tony: "sorry i don't know you"He says in
a non caring voice.

He starts to close the door. But the some one pushed him a little to the side and opens the door. It was bucky

Bucky: "hey y/n! Come on in"

He says looking really happy.