Characters

Hi! I'm Scarlett! I have dirty blonde hair that goes down to my butt. I have bright blue eyes. I have a body most would kill for. I'm a math teacher for twelve graders. I have been teaching for one year. I'm very good at it. When I was seven, I first had the dream of being a math teacher, now I am.
I'm 22 years old. Young, right? I skipped a grade, and nobody had any objections to me being the math teacher to our school. You see, this is a werewolf only school. So humans don't get hurt. I haven't met my mate yet, but I don't mind. I love teaching.
There's this one kid who's the soon to be Alpha, so he thinks he can do anything he pleases. I hate people who think like that. So whenever he does something bad, I punish him right away. He's very irritant.

Sup. I'm Hunter. I'm almost eighteen and I'm the soon to be Alpha to my pack. The Blood Rose. Ya... Don't ask who named this pack such a girly name.
Anyway.
I have brown hair and eyes, a sexy as fuck body, and a position to kill for. Every girl in school worships at my knees, even the teachers. Except one. She's a party pooper. She's the only one who won't let me get away with anything. I really hate her. If I asked all of the girls to have sex with me then flash a smile, they would all open their legs. Except her. Therefore, I hate her. But she teaches really well, gotta give her that. And she's pretty hot... But that doesn't matter. I wonder how old she is... Forget I said that.
😉
Those are the two main characters! Chow!
Vote
Comment
Follow
Whatever