Few things that are good to know!

------------------------------

Hello there! My name is Oscar Headwinged, I'm the proud creator of this book! You can call me Ozzy though!

If you want any updates on this book or other things that I am working on you can check out my updates book. 

Right now it is a finished book however I am updating it to make sure there are no problems! There will be warnings and at some point, these warnings may stop since the warning has already been told.

Now... This is the first book of the whole story... It's finished, right? 

The second book is going to be in this same book because I know you lazy fuckers won't check the new one out -w-' 

I'm gonna start working on it now, I have already done a few chapters but uhhh... Good luck with that.

Sometimes you might find something from me at the beginning that says something about voting. That is the voting that has been taking place before. This book has had a lot of voting.

There is gonna be a second book out soon as well so be prepared for that. It will be about another person with a creepy background. The person will be important to the ending of this story so be on the lookout for that!

A lot of chapters have art in them and they are all made by me.

I also have a oneshot book that has mostly oneshots from this book itself! There will be smut in this book but it's only an extra chapter that has nothing to do with the story just to make sure my friendly asexuals can read the story with no problems! 

If you want any oneshots go to my oneshot book, please! I might be transporting the smut chapters to the oneshot book so that no one gets disturbed in the story so if they are gone then please move to the oneshot book!

Thank you!

-----(Until The First Chapter!)-----