t h i r t y f i v e

The cafe closes at 11 pm today, so the two teenagers took their time talking and catching up, though they met almost everyday

Saeron was snuggled into her hoodie as shivers ran down her spine everytime a customer comes through the door, causing a gust of cold wind to rush onto her body.

"Are you cold?" she perked her head up and shrugged. "Probably a little, I mean it's windy here so," she said. "And yet you're drinking an iced americano, " he nonchalantly said and Saeron chuckled.

"Shut up, the cold never bother me anyway," she sassily said- flicking her hair. "Geez okay Elsa," Jisung mocked at her confidence before cracking a laugh. Saeron stayed quiet, enjoying the view out of the window and the boy followed her stare.

Silence took over, but it's rather a comforting one. They watched as people pass by, laughing while having their hands clasped onto each other's. Saeron cracked a small smile at the sight, happy that people can enjoy their own lives.

Jisung breathed out, blowing his cup of coffee before sipping on it slowly to avoid his tongue burning from the heat. He placed it back down gently and Saeron sipped on her favorite battery acid-flavored drink, as one usually says.

Jisung scrunched his nose as he remembered the time when Jaemin let him try americano for the first time. The disgustingly bitter taste that lingered on his tounge made him want to gag. Yet, the girl seemed so chill about it, as if the dark substance was normal water.

"How do you not gag swallowing that," he suddenly asked, causing the girl to choke on her drink. "What did you just say?" she coughed while hitting her chest, attempting to stop herself from suffocating.

"No- like how do you even manage to keep a straight face while drinking that thing?" Saeron stopped herself from swallowing her drink, slowly she turned her head towards him in an offended manner. "Were you just talking about my iced americano?" she emphasized and Jisung hesitantly nodded.

"Dude it tastes like sewer water, " again- he disrespected her favorite drink. Saeron clicked her tongue and gave out a sharp exhale before pushing her plastic cup towards him. "Try some, it's not as bad as you think it is," Jisung eyed the cup that was now in front of him but he pushed it back to to drinker, "No, thanks."

"Come onn, pleasee," she whined with a pout on her lips. How could someone change their demeanor that quick? One time she'd try to look scary- though it didn't seem to intimidate the boy at all, considering how cute she looks while trying to do so, and now she's a whole baby who kept whining and pouting for the things she wants.

When her puppy eyes started to come into place, his stomach churned. It felt as if his insides were doing backflips, plus the amount of butterflies that flew in it- what a great combination. Jisung kept ignoring the fact that Saeron was right infront of him- sending him cute eyes and pouts, but he couldn't hold it any longer.