Chapter 12

𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖;𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

" You should take care of the first floor 's room 2 and 3. " Jihoon tells her giving a smile of admiration.

" ok ,will do it"

○○○○○
" Mirae!!! Hiii!" Yungsuk says waving at her.
" oh? You're here?" She asks as she notices another presence beside her.

" Jisung sunbaenim? You are here with her?" She asks.

" umm,actually.  Ummm, hyungs are going to be here soon as well so yea" He says  as Mirae nods.

" you two can take a seat,I will bring the menu"

" can't you sit with us?" Yungsuk says pleading.

" I have work-" Before Mirae could finish shouts were heard inside the restaurant.

"ENHYPEN DID IT AGAIN!"

" THEY WON AS USUAL"

"CONGRATULATIONS FOR WINNING"

"SUNOO-AH YOU DID GREAT TODAY "

It didn't surprise Mirae much since she had experienced this since the day she started working here.

Looking behind her she could find 7 teens who had a very strong aura around them walking

Of course she noticed Jay. he was wearing a blue jacket with fishnets and half sleeve white shirt inside which was tucked in some black ripped skinny jeans with black strong combat boots.

' He even has such great fashion sense' she thinks.

She felt kind of nervous so she decided to hide . She caught a hold of Yungsuk's wrist as she drags her out if the mess.

" I won't be able to stay with you cuz I have work,you can maybe take a table for yourself and wait while I am done?" She asks yungsuk .

After Enhypen entered,of course Jay looked for Mirae. Not finding her anywhere,he hesitantly takes a seat.
At the same time,jisung had gotten a message that said his hyungs had arrived.

After dreamies entered ,they greeted enhypen . Since some dream members knew Enhypen members they sat together.

Still looking for the girl,a little worried about her Jay 's heart couldnt stop beating.
" Jisung-ah,where did Yungsuk go?" Mark asks jisung.

"Don't know,I am looking for her as well" He replies as others raise their head.

" what? Did we hear that right?" Renjun asks as jisung shakes his head.

" ah no no-" before he could complete what he was saying.

" oh she's here " Chenle says as everyone shifts their attention towards yungsuk who was walking towards them.