Chapter 14

𝑩𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈?;𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

<Weekend>
"So,date with Jay huh?" Yungsuk says as she wiggles her eyebrows.

" yea I guess?" I reply trying hard not to smile.

" good luck on your date then" Yungsuk says patting my back.

The girls had become close,very close infact. It was as if they were friends since years. It felt great, who wouldn't want to have a close friend by your side?

Mirae dresses up in black thigh high boots with brown skirt. She had wore a sinple white shirt which was tucked in. It was pretty simple but it was the first time for her to wear something like this in seoul.

Since she had only arrived in Seoul for about a month now, all she wore was her University uniform,hoodies, pants,crop tops but never something so feminine.
Yes she wore alot of skirts and heels back in gimpo but not here so she was kind of nervous

" ta~da" She says stepping outside the room as she shows her outfit to Yungsuk.

" You look great dude! " She replies smiling .

Park_Jay20 sent you a message

I am here,cupcake

Mirae giggles at the message before sending an 'ok'

" You like him don't you?" Yungsuk asks.

"Huh? Jay ,umm. Not like umm" Stuttering Mirae replies

" I didnt say who, tho" She says again,smirks.

" yea I mean since you found out,yes I like him. Alot I think at this point" Mirae blurts out unable to lie again.

" tsk I knew it" Yungsuk says sassily before her phone buzzes.

" Is it Jisung's message?" She asks herself a little too loud.
" ohhh it's not" Yungsuk continues with a dissapointed tone.

" And you like Jisung don't you?" Mirae asks,this time it was her her turn to smirk.

" I do. I fucking do but is this guy blind or what? What an idiot. Who is this oblivious?" Yungsuk replies huffing.

" give him some time. Anyway, I be off " She shouts before running outside the apartment.

Jay was leaning back in his car checking the time in his watch. He had wore black jeans with white shirt and brown blazer to top it off.

The girl walked towards him and he raised his head with the sound of footsteps.

As soon as their eyes met,they both exchanged a smile.
Unknown to the girl, Jay's heart was not in a stable condition due to her and he could have swore that if he keeps staring at her his heart would burst out in any minute.

" Hi cupcake" He says as the girl giggles.
" Hi Mr.Park"
He giggles back before opening the car door to let her in.

The ride starts as she sits comfortably.
" Where are we going?" She asks.
" you will see"

Not much time later they both found themselves in a huge store like street. It was like a drive in mall with designer brands all over the place.

Tightening the grip around her bag straps she follows Jay.

" Do you want to see a movie? Or Shop?or eat? Or go to an arcade?" He asks looking at the smaller figure.

" anything is fine " She replies ,now letting her hands free from the bag.

" let's go shop then" He says as she nods.

They walk side by side while the girl admires the shops around .
Startling her, Jay's hand silently grabs hers . Not knowing what to do she remains silent with red cheeks.

She looks down to their hands before smiling and interwining the fingers together. This time,it was his place to be shocked.

Hand on hands ,they walk to the first store which leaves the girl shocked. She remained calm on the outside but was surprised in the inside.

" Oh Jay-sshi, you are here again? What are you looking for ?"
'He must come here often'she thinks.

The girl didn't get anything. She was now outside the shop waiting for Jay to finish his shopping.

Tapping the floor with her heels,she feels someone patting her shoulders.
It was Jay of course.
" Are you done?" She asks.
Jay smiles listening her voice.

" yep , and here you go" He says handing her 3 bags

" wh-what is this?" Shocked,she replies.

" so I bought a limited couple set that only comes once in every 6 years. I thought I would give it you cuz yea" He says rubbing the nape of his neck.

" there are some other gifts too" He continues

" sunbae, this is too much. You can just return it."

"I brought it for you and besides We can't get a refund . Accept it. Please?" He says as Mirae sighs .

" how do I pay you back?" She asks.

" 3 dates, 3 more dates with me"

●●●●●●●●●●
" Have a safe trip! " Mirae says tightly hugging her grandma.

" Stay safe honey" Jay's mom says hugging Jay while he pretended as if he hated it.

" Take care of yourself mom." Jay says patting his mother's back.

" oh right,does your mom know you are working part time?" Her grandmother asks ,facing her.

" not yet.." She replies in a low voice.

" Tell her fast" her grandmother says as Mirae hesitantly nods.

○○○○○○○○○
It was 9:30 pm while they both were in Jay's car. The girl was admiring the view while the boy was admiring her.

" Last time,who's house was it?" Mirae asks glancing over to the guy who was driving.
" ohh that black one? That was the house we 7 bought together. You know that we have alot of races here in hongdae so we thought why not and bought the house. You should come over sometimes. It's nice there" He replies kinda shocking Mirae

But then again, why is she shocked? Rich kids and their flex.

Then suddenly she remembered something,

IT WAS YUNGSUK'S BIRTHDAY THE NEXT DAY. SHIT

"ummm, can you drop me off at a store?" She asks Jay

" Huh?why?"

" Its Yungsuk's birthday. I need to get her a gift"

" let's go together than,I will get her a gift too"