ゝ03

JUN' S POV

TTAK!

"Hiss..auch.."

I suck on my thumb when I accidentally got scratch by the window as I hissed in pain. I pull it out from my mouth and soon I saw blood starting slowly coming out.

"Damn it!"

I resume what was I been doing and jumped down the window into the side of the alley. I figured it out that I wanted to go alone to buy dorayaki since Mikelle forbid me and Emiko from going outside for being to dangerous. I know that she is just being a responsible person so that Aya could trust her but I really didn't like it this way.

"I'm sorry , Michelle..but dorayaki is the first thing I even worth dying for since we came back here."

I look at the window from where I jumped down. Indeed it was high because my room is in second floor but I didn't care..since I studied Parkour back at NY(New York).There's no problem for me to jumped from one building to another.

I put my both hands in my pocket , "Guess , I'll have to go alone this time. Emiko , Michelle...gomen."

Then , I leave that place soon before I heard a voice coming out from my room saying , "Anoo...Young Master? I brought you an apple here-"

I didn't care about it anymore , I just walked and walked..then walked without looking where did I go this time. Don't worry. I still remember the which way to go.

'Ahh..how long it has been huh?'

_________

"Why is Japan so damn freaking cold?"

"Shit..I better hurry up before Michelle and Emiko started to worry about me being locked in my room."

I went inside the restaurant and goes to the counter. The was waiter there saw me and quickly come with a big smile on his face.Both hand is clasped together.

"Oh, hello? What can I do for you today , young girl? Do you want me to take your order?"

I stared at him.Judging from how he look like..and they he talked with his eyes gazing at me... it's kind of...pissed me off.

"Dorayaki."

"Heee? Dorayaki? Are you sure to order only for that? If you wanted something more-"

"Maybe I could order a head? With two eyeballs , ears , tongue? Ouh also.. don't forget to add some sauce..if there's no sauce here..just put ketchup , could ya?" said Jun with a smile on her face yet her eyes remains stay calm.

Zup!

The waiter gulped just when he heard what I just said.

'Fuck! I didn't expect this to happen...what is wrong with this cutie one? She's kind of different from the rest of the girls I have encountered.'...thoughts the waiter.

"Ahahaha...what a good joke you got there."

He said it with a sweat-dropped smiling while rubbing the back of his neck.

But I got a better idea.

First I took a deep breathe as I put one of my hand below my chin and the other one starting to move near him. I slowly leaned over as I said ,

"Hmmm~ Hey , Onii-san.. I didn't expect that instead of a good-looking man like you would trying to flirt some high-schoolers kid? What's up with the beautiful ladies in the brothels , huh? Getting tired already? Such a pity that you have a...low standard. " I whisper.

Since it's just the two of us at the counter and there's not really many customers coming there I decided to have fun a little with him. Just teasing..hehe~

He gasped and was taken back for I said.

"Wha-..how-"

"You know.. Onii-san? I just hate wasting time. Especially for some boring uncle like you. Heh! "

He was so dumb to easily fall into my trap.

"How dare you said that to me!? Who are you call uncle huh!? What kind of parents would have a kid that have such a filthy mouth like yours!? You ungrateful child!!"

He raised his hand trying to slap me?? Well..I won't be holding back either. When his hand was about to touch my cheeks , I wanted to started to block but suddenly I feel there was a wind. A strong one.

Somehow , the waiter's hand was stopped by another person.

I freeze as I stared at the waiter still with my poker-face. The waiter seems like to shocked.

"Well , now bro. Hurting a kid is not a good thing to do you know? A Lady must be treated with gentleness."

It was a gentle voice coming from behind me. I could feel someone is standing behind my back. So close. I'm sure of it. I wanted to turn around badly but I just can't. My body won't cooperate with me to even move an inch.

Then his toned turned drastically different.

"Treating a woman with violence is not something a gentleman would do.Only brat like you would , right Ken-chin?"

"Yeah..and an asshole like you shouldn't deserve to alive."

"Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"